• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Z Winged Dangler

Time to sit Ian White

Rate this topic

You sir do not know what you are talking about. Kronwall not leading the D core? He is 3rd in scoring in the league!

Kronwall is not 3rd in scoring in the league. He's not even the 3rd highest scoring defenseman in the league. He is 3rd on the team in PIM. Maybe that's what you are referring to.

Kronwall is not 3rd in scoring in the league. He's not even the 3rd highest scoring defenseman in the league. He is 3rd on the team in PIM. Maybe that's what you are referring to.

Pretty sure he meant 3rd in the league for defenseman scoring, which at the time Kronwall was.

Ya, it is a bit sad, but White is done here I believe. His spot will be filled by either a top pairing star or Dekeyser.

get him and quincey out and you free up 6.5 million in cap space, and it wouldn't hurt our defense any either.

I think White's as good as gone. If not via trade, he'll end up somewhere else in the off season as a UFA. Saw an article from an Edmonton sports writer suggesting a White for Omark trade would be good for all parties involved. Not sure I would want Omark over a draft pick at this point though.

I think White's as good as gone. If not via trade, he'll end up somewhere else in the off season as a UFA. Saw an article from an Edmonton sports writer suggesting a White for Omark trade would be good for all parties involved. Not sure I would want Omark over a draft pick at this point though.

What would we have to package with White to get Smid?

Omark and Brunner have good chemistry though, it would be interesting to see if Brunner and Omark could play well together in NA too, could you imagine if he could play well here with Brunner, the line of Omark-Z-Brunner would be awesome, then Filppula-pasha-perry (assuming Holland trades franzen, and a prospect for perry)

I put it in here:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive

Holland said White has fractured cheek bone. Will see doctor Monday to determine if surgery needed.

But he will play tonight:

"Holland said White will replace Quincey in lineup tonight."

I think that's a typo. He had several other tweets referring to Quincey's fractured cheekbone.

Red Wings fear Kyle Quincey's cheek bone might be fractured after he was hit by puck | http://MLive.com http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/03/red_wings_fear_kyle_quinceys_c.html

It is the cheek and not the jaw with Quincey

Holland said they don't want Quincey to fly in case jaw/cheek is broken.

I think that's a typo. He had several other tweets referring to Quincey's fractured cheekbone.

Red Wings fear Kyle Quincey's cheek bone might be fractured after he was hit by puck | http://MLive.com http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/03/red_wings_fear_kyle_quinceys_c.html

It is the cheek and not the jaw with Quincey

Holland said they don't want Quincey to fly in case jaw/cheek is broken.

makes sense.... :g:

Omark and Brunner have good chemistry though, it would be interesting to see if Brunner and Omark could play well together in NA too, could you imagine if he could play well here with Brunner, the line of Omark-Z-Brunner would be awesome, then Filppula-pasha-perry (assuming Holland trades franzen, and a prospect for perry)

I'd rather have Omark for White just for the prospect of offence being created. We know what White brings to the table and we know his days here are numbered. Give Omark a tryout with the Wings this year and see if he's got a place here.