• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/27 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Kings 2

Rate this topic

Can't find a stream, unfortunately. Was looking forward to watching it.

Hell no. You think Franzen is a lazy floater?

Some secondary scoring would be nice. If we're injury free Franzen, Brunner and Semin all able to put up close to 35-40 goals.

Our D isn't really that bad. Lots of upside. Just gotta play disciplined and structured. We need a fast guy that likes to throw the body and can score a few goals here and there

Can't find a stream, unfortunately. Was looking forward to watching it.

Hell no. You think Franzen is a lazy floater?

Leafs are picking up where they left off last game. McLaren was asking everyone for a fight (even put Moen into the bench). McLaren has a goal, and Brown was just ejected for a boarding call that should have been a 2min penalty.

Excited to have Mule back tonight. Hopefully he can pot one and get going after the injury.

Leafs are picking up where they left off last game. McLaren was asking everyone for a fight (even put Moen into the bench). McLaren has a goal, and Brown was just ejected for a boarding call that should have been a 2min penalty.

Excited to have Mule back tonight. Hopefully he can pot one and get going after the injury.

McLaren has actually looked good. He has provided much more than a physical presence out there. He made a huge ****** out of himself last time they played Montreal when he was laughing at Josh Gorges as they fought.

McLaren has actually looked good. He has provided much more than a physical presence out there. He made a huge doosh out of himself last time they played Montreal when he was laughing at Josh Gorges as they fought.

Not physical enough describes 90% of the team lol. But I do agree and while I like white and the fact he is right handed. I fail to see how he would get us a good return.

This team doesn't need to add more bottom of the line up guys.

thing is even though white is small he always threw some decent hits earlier in his career

He has one more year left after this @ $3M....

Thanks. I would do that in a heartbeat. He's great for a third line scoring line, can also play a shutdown role, as well he has the skill to play in a top six during an injury bug.

I believe he can also play both center and wing and adds a great shootout track record

Wow I normally never agree with anything Mike Milbury says about hockey but he just completely ripped apart Ovechkin and was completely justified in doing so.

As for Ian White, him being a healthy scratch does lead you to believe a trade might be on the way. But why in the world would we trade for a forward when our D is more thin than our forward corps? I don't recall White playing particularly poor to deserve to be benched. Actually I felt his last few games he's stepped up his play. SO who knows.

Wow I normally never agree with anything Mike Milbury says about hockey but he just completely ripped apart Ovechkin and was completely justified in doing so.

As for Ian White, him being a healthy scratch does lead you to believe a trade might be on the way. But why in the world would we trade for a forward when our D is more thin than our forward corps? I don't recall White playing particularly poor to deserve to be benched. Actually I felt his last few games he's stepped up his play. SO who knows.

The only thing I can figure is, IF there is a White trade in the works it's because when Q comes back, they don't want to demote Lashoff to make room...as much as I dislike Kindl, I have to agree that keeping him here instead of a pending UFA makes more sense...of course there is always the Dekeyser angle as well, but I will just stick to guys we have presently...

Kronwall - Ericsson

Quincey - Smith

Lashoff - Kindl

Huskins

We're better suited to dress Kindl over white... Too many people battling for spots with Kindl, Huskins and White. A nice 3rd liner like Jokinen make even more forwards expendable and therefore trade able. When I hear about a possibility of a trade I'm always for it and excited than after a day or two of thinking I change my mind but I'm not a huge fan of White. Rather have d man playing that are strong on the puck cause we often are exposed below the icing line and white is the worst culprit for that