Photo
- - - - -

Who Do You Want to Win the Cup?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Who Do You WANT To Win The Cup?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Not who do you THINK will win. Who do you WANT to win?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,167 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

I'd rather see the Kings repeat, than the archnemesis winning another title! I don't care about the back to back cups history, I just don't want to see the Hawks or Pens win. Also wouldn't be happy with the Bruins, because I hate Brad Marchand, their bullymentality so the Kings are my obvious choice. They are playing hockey the way it is supposed to be played, hard, physical and defensive minded, Hawks are just a run andgun team with ridiculous talent. If I had to choose between evil 1 and evil 2 I'd rather see the Crysby team win than the damn Hawks, although I still respect Toews, Hossa and would we willing to give up a lot for their number 1 pairing...

I wouldn't say the B's have a bully mentality, they're just tougher than almost every team in the league.

Free darkmanx!

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

#42 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,225 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:12 AM

I'm rooting against  the Pens and Hawks. After that, I don't really care. It's hard to imagine LA beating Boston though.

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke