• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

GDT
GDT: Capitals 4 @ Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

476 posts in this topic

Tatar looks so good out there, even defensively. His hustle, his shot, he causes chaos like Helm does with his speed. And he has a fire in his eyes when he plays.

Maybe I'm just looking for it, but Cleary, on the other hand, is losing every board battle, missing passes, making stupid passes, and losing foot races. He just looks TERRIBLE. Babcock said he wanted Tatar to take notes from Cleary essentially. I hope Babcock is taking notes.

I agree. And -- we've seen this often from Tatar.

What does it say about Babs that he wanted to scratch him? I wonder if Babs watches thef****** games.

Sorry letsgowings.com, I'm so pissed off at management. I get even more pissed off when I see Tatar play well. And I'll be enraged when Nyquist gets in the lineup (when he isn't "supposed" to) and tears it up.

I'll stop trolling about this and get back to game commentary :)

Edited by themcityblues
Dabura likes this

Wow, Franzine having his one good game for the month...such a waste.

On the other hand, imagine how terrified Washington is. Franzen can pretty much be penciled in for three more goals.

And Mick just said when hes healthy, IN HIS RIGHT MIND, so does that give credence to the anxiety rumors?

And Babs said on Mule's return that he had a "great mental break"

Can anyone explain to me the logic behind blacking out NHL gamecenter viewers when the game is being played on the NHL network? I cannot get the NHL network with the cable I have, so I am forced to find illegal ways to watch the game. It makes no sense to me.

It'd be nice if Babs would notice the chemsitry between Tatar and Franzine and put some loyalty in the pair. I'm afraid he will probably just randomly juggle the bottom three lines with no rhyme and reason for the next couple years.

It'd be nice if Babs would notice the chemsitry between Tatar and Franzine and put some loyalty in the pair. I'm afraid he will probably just randomly juggle the bottom three lines with no rhyme and reason for the next couple years.

For real. The only reason he put Tatar on the second line was because alfie went down.

themcityblues likes this

Woah woah woah...I'd just be happy if Babcock stops benching Tatar. Let's not ask for too much here!

themcityblues likes this