• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

GDT
GDT: Capitals 4 @ Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

476 posts in this topic

Tatar looks so good out there, even defensively. His hustle, his shot, he causes chaos like Helm does with his speed. And he has a fire in his eyes when he plays.

Maybe I'm just looking for it, but Cleary, on the other hand, is losing every board battle, missing passes, making stupid passes, and losing foot races. He just looks TERRIBLE. Babcock said he wanted Tatar to take notes from Cleary essentially. I hope Babcock is taking notes.

Sammy in for Tatar next game.

Nevermind, Sammy is in tonight. Didn't realize he and Cleary could both be dressed for the same game. World ends.

Edited by GMRwings1983
themcityblues likes this

MULE AGAIN

I told you guys, he's scoring five tonight. (And then disappearing for eighteen games.)

I was quoting you as you posted that.

Don't jinx him.

And Mick just said when hes healthy, IN HIS RIGHT MIND, so does that give credence to the anxiety rumors?

Tatar staking his claim. Get ready to enjoy the 4th line & press box Dano.

Edited by freshy

Tatar has put together quite the period. Drew a penalty, screened Holtby on Franzen's first and a beautiful pass on the second.

Good for Mule too. We know he can score them in bunches.

esteef likes this

Tatar staking his claim. Get ready to enjoy the 4th line & press box Dano.

Haha, yeah, right. Tatar is solidifying himself as the extra forward and a fourth liner with his play. Cleary is the real deal, folks.

Dabura likes this

Tatar looks so good out there, even defensively. His hustle, his shot, he causes chaos like Helm does with his speed. And he has a fire in his eyes when he plays.

I loved that he was cursing himself for two hours after Holtby robbed him on the wrap-around. This guy is all "compete."