• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LAWings

Very Chris Very, Very Osgood...very

Rate this topic

Which is why they should have kept Murphy around. He was really coming into his own. He was like the lovable goofball that you couldn't help but laugh at. My two favorite Murphy moments...

1) Doing a pre-game spot on dollar hotdog night from the hotdog stand. When they delivered his order he had SEVEN hotdogs.

2) A couple of years ago when we played Nashville in the playoffs and Murph did his pregame spot while onstage in a Nashville music hall with full backup band. Every time he made an important point the drummer crashed on the cymbals and Murph would pump his hammy fist in the air.

drew+carey+vs+larry+murphy.JPG

Guest DeGraa55

What happened to mickey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe someone said awhile ago he sometimes doesn't travel because he is lactose intolerant or something like that?

I don't even get why an opposing fan wouldn't like him... I think he is one of the most exciting, knowledgeable, unbiased color analysts out there, but then again I may be a little biased... :lol: Who cannot enjoy all of the Mickey catch phrases (Mickeyisms)? And he always tells it as it is. If he thinks it was a terrible call to put the Wings on the power-play, he says that. He doesn't sugar coat anything. I love him.

I believe someone said awhile ago he sometimes doesn't travel because he is lactose intolerant or something like that?

Celiacs he cant find a lot of places with gluten free meals so he tends to stick around the areas that do

Guest DeGraa55

Celiacs he cant find a lot of places with gluten free meals so he tends to stick around the areas that do

Yes thank you!

I don't even get why an opposing fan wouldn't like him... I think he is one of the most exciting, knowledgeable, unbiased color analysts out there, but then again I may be a little biased... :lol: Who cannot enjoy all of the Mickey catch phrases (Mickeyisms)? And he always tells it as it is. If he thinks it was a terrible call to put the Wings on the power-play, he says that. He doesn't sugar coat anything. I love him.

He can be pretty biased. I love him as much as anyone but don't pretend he isn't biased. Yes he will call stuff like it is, but he's always going on about how great everyone on the wings are.