• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

10/4 Final Preseason GDT: Detroit Red Wings vs Boston Bruins

Rate this topic

All I'm saying is that if I'm a goalie and Nyqvist is coming at me in the clear, then I'm making damn sure that my goalie stick is covering the 5-hole as I slide across the crease. Problem solved. At least with Datsyuk I have to guess whether he's shooting left side or right side, and for a goalie committing to one side means abandoning the other (and Datsyuk has the added advantage of not having to comit to anything until he fires the puck).

If Kronwall gets injured, and Ericsson s***s the bed, then you deal with the problem then. Until then, Cleary, Quincey, and Kindl take up enough bandwidth on this forum. I think we can save the whining regarding the "what if Kronwall gets injured and Ericsson sucks without him" dilemma for when we cross that bridge.

Nonetheless the argument is pretty clear.

I never understand this argument. Player X only looks good becuz he's playing with Player Y. Well, what's the problem then? Ericsson will play with Kronwall during the season. It's like being upset that your tennis shoe doesn't feel comfortable when worn with a dress shoe on the other foot. If you're only going to wear it with the other tennis shoe, does it really matter???

ummm because our top pairing would be better with a better defensemen playing on it.