• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2015 Detroit Tigers/MLB Baseball thread

Rate this topic

Time to get this one going.

Big initial news is that Max Scherzer has signed a mammoth contract with Washington. How does everyone feel that will affect Detroits starting rotation?

Non Tigers talk is welcome here too. What's everyone else's team for all you non Tiger fans?

But the tigers got price last season. That should make up for the loss, I'm sure they knknew they weren't re-signing max which is why they traded for price in the first place

There was a report that ilitch decided he wasn't gonna resign max last season when sherzers camp just said no to the $144m offer.

I wonder what'll happen with the David price.

We avoided arbitration this year, but I read somewhere that he's iffy on staying in Detroit.

There was a report that ilitch decided he wasn't gonna resign max last season when sherzers camp just said no to the $144m offer.

I wonder what'll happen with the David price.

We avoided arbitration this year, but I read somewhere that he's iffy on staying in Detroit.

He'll stay I assume if he has a good year and they offer him a giant contract

I'm a relatively newer baseball fan, I started watching the Braves when I lived in Atlanta for 9 years. Although i'm not really entirely firm on a team, i'd lean towards being a Braves fan, but they made some horrible decisions this offseason, lost Justin Upton, traded Evan Gattis, Kris Medlen and Brandon Beachy are gone. I think it's going to be a .500 season and that's being generous. They didn't seem to do anything to replace their top 2 HR hitters in Upton and Gattis, and I think they are going to have a weak season. Their rotation leaves a lot to be desired also.

Ha. What are the odds we trade for prince back?

I know he's overpaid, but he's a really good dude, I met him two or three times and he always had his kids with him and he's still a good hitter.

He hits into too many double plays, but unless JD Martinez has the same luck this coming year, were screwed. and I don't think JDS going to be half as good.

Ha. What are the odds we trade for prince back?

I know he's overpaid, but he's a really good dude, I met him two or three times and he always had his kids with him and he's still a good hitter.

He hits into too many double plays, but unless JD Martinez has the same luck this coming year, were screwed. and I don't think JDS going to be half as good.

There's zero chance Prince returns here. From what I know, he never really wanted to be here in the first place.

So what's the over/under on when Joe Nathen gets released?

Unfortunately with his salary, I think they will ride him to at least the midpoint in the season no matter how awful he is. My hope is that Rondon emerges as a stud and Joba finds some of the good stuff he had last year.

So over/under all-star break? Hope is under, guessing over.