• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Superman54

Yahoo Sports Draft

Rate this topic

Wondering if people of LGRW community are already doing a fantasy hockey league, or want to participate in one. If enough interest i will create a league with a live draft and invite those willing to play here! Its hard finding a true active league throughout the year, so i figure mentioning it here and getting the LGRW members on board could create for a fun season. Anyway post if interested and we can discuss what kind of league to partake in!

Also best to mention, its free, just need a yahoo account!

I'm interested (depending on the categories, rules etc.) and I have 3 other people interested as well. We usually just join a public league, but I hate it because when you that there are always about 3-4 other teams that are inactive.

I would PM Matt. He does two leagues each year - one free and one buy-in.

Those usually fill up fairly quickly, no?

Anyway, same boat as kliq - depending on the rules, stats, etc. I would be interested. I'm a fan of using more stats and building deeper teams, but that style's not for every one.

Those usually fill up fairly quickly, no?

Anyway, same boat as kliq - depending on the rules, stats, etc. I would be interested. I'm a fan of using more stats and building deeper teams, but that style's not for every one.

Would be interested if this is the case

vladdy16 is correct, I do host two Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League each year, one Free and one $25 Buy-In league. Previous GMs have already been invited back from last season, but I'm about to open up the remaining spots.

Up front, just so you know: The FREE league's Live Draft is Saturday, October 3rd @ 7pm ET. The Buy-In Live Draft is Sunday, October 4th @ 7pm.

I'll post pull details on open signups soon.