• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fedorovfan

Well there's this..............

Rate this topic

Andreas Athanasiou now tied in 5v5 goals with Ovechkin, Kane, Kucherov, Marner and Atkinson despite playing 200-300 fewer minutes than them.

— Dimitri Filipovic (@DimFilipovic) February 12, 2017

This quote alone convinces me, NO trade for Trouba. If Holland trades this guy, he has lost his marbles...he won't even be allowed in the tire store to kick them anymore!

32 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

For those of you saying you'd hate to see Smith go somewhere and excel like Schultz, would you rather AA get dealt somewhere and see him become a superstar?

Larkin, AA, Mantha.....UN.TOUCH.ABLE

If Holland deals any of them...ugh!

I don't think any player is truly untouchable, but I agree that some should be in the sense that the return likely wouldn't be better than the player we already have. It would take an awful lot for me to want to trade Larkin, Athanasiou and especially Mantha. But if the right deal came along, hell yeah I'd trade them. Athanasiou for Werenski? Yup. If Gretzky can get traded, any player can get traded...

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't think any player is truly untouchable, but I agree that some should be in the sense that the return likely wouldn't be better than the player we already have. It would take an awful lot for me to want to trade Larkin, Athanasiou and especially Mantha. But if the right deal came along, hell yeah I'd trade them. Athanasiou for Werenski? Yup. If Gretzky can get traded, any player can get traded...

This is Holland we are talking about, if he moves Miller for a bag of pucks it will be big news. :)