• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Former Red Wing, Drew Miller gets PTO with Blackhawks

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Im distraught over your question.  Kept me up all night.

I'll be blunt, the reason why I am asking you this question is because you have said in that past that Ken Holland is a moron and that the Drew Miller signing alone proves it, and that he should be fired for signing Miller.

You have also said that Stan Bowman is a genius and a great GM and have made comments about how Bowman would never make the same mistakes as Holland.

So....this leads to my question that if Bowman signs Miller......what does that make Bowman.

My guess is that you are avoiding the question because you don't actually think that Holland is an idiot for the Miller signing alone like your prior rants have suggested. I think that because you don't like Holland, you use anything he does as ammo to bash him as harshly and and over the top as possible.

There are others in this thread that have been down on Miller and have put down Miller being re-signed, but what differentiates these posters from you is that they have evolved their opinion of Miller throughout the years as Miller has gradual declined. You have been bashing Holland to an extreme degree for signing Miller for years.

You claim to not be a troll, but yet you make extreme comments all the time to get a reaction out of people. Then when you get called out you try to play the victim and call everyone mean girls and it's quite funny to see you squirm like you have in this thread.

Your turn now......attempt to make yourself the victim lol.

8 minutes ago, kliq said:

I'll be blunt, the reason why I am asking you this question is because you have said in that past that Ken Holland is a moron and that the Drew Miller signing alone proves it, and that he should be fired for signing Miller.

You have also said that Stan Bowman is a genius and a great GM and have made comments about how Bowman would never make the same mistakes as Holland.

So....this leads to my question that if Bowman signs Miller......what does that make Bowman.

My guess is that you are avoiding the question because you don't actually think that Holland is an idiot for the Miller signing alone like your prior rants have suggested. I think that because you don't like Holland, you use anything he does as ammo to bash him as harshly and and over the top as possible.

There are others in this thread that have been down on Miller and have put down Miller being re-signed, but what differentiates these posters from you is that they have evolved their opinion of Miller throughout the years as Miller has gradual declined. You have been bashing Holland to an extreme degree for signing Miller for years.

You claim to not be a troll, but yet you make extreme comments all the time to get a reaction out of people. Then when you get called out you try to play the victim and call everyone mean girls and it's quite funny to see you squirm like you have in this thread.

Why you be so harsh. 

Calling out Bill Berzeench like that. He's been a good boy this year!

On 9/12/2017 at 11:13 AM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Im not fooling myself.  I fully expect Miller to squeak out a $750k contract after Holland ditches AA.  After Cleary, Samuelsson, and Miller last year, I understand that Holland's stupidity is limitless.

Glad to see you think Stan Bowman is an idiot like Holland is. 

40 minutes ago, kliq said:

Kliq,

I like you.  You know that.  I'd have you on ignore by now if I didnt.  

I will clarify one thing - I have not given STAN Bowman any credit in the past.  Scotty Bowman is a much different story.  I love Scotty Bowman.

So rethink/rephrase your approach.  I dont want to answer hypothetical questions based on hypothetical assumptions.  That's a waste of our time.

Is that fair?

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Kliq,

I like you.  You know that.  I'd have you on ignore by now if I didnt.  

I will clarify one thing - I have not given STAN Bowman any credit in the past.  Scotty Bowman is a much different story.  I love Scotty Bowman.

So rethink/rephrase your approach.  I dont want to answer hypothetical questions based on hypothetical assumptions.  That's a waste of our time.

Is that fair?

IF Bowman signs Miller, will you then give an opinion?

If yes, then fine...fair.

Edited by kliq

Lol this guy talks about no hypothetical situations but on the first page talks about this:

On 9/12/2017 at 11:13 AM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Im not fooling myself.  I fully expect Miller to squeak out a $750k contract after Holland ditches AA.  After Cleary, Samuelsson, and Miller last year, I understand that Holland's stupidity is limitless.

:clap:

Edited by kickazz

This is just classic Bill. Its such an easy question, yet hes trolled himself into a corner and can't find a way out. So now he has to avoid the question completely. 

On a brighter note, with or without AA hockey starts soon, and good or bad I'm excited! 

8 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I mean, do you even know what sport you follow? 

Why does it matter to you? 

Great reply... "Do you even know what sport you follow?"... What does that have to do with anything. Like I said, stay classy man. That's all I have to say on the matter.

8 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Great reply... "Do you even know what sport you follow?"... What does that have to do with anything. Like I said, stay classy man. That's all I have to say on the matter.

But I don't want to. That's boring. 

Edited by kickazz