• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

11/15 GDT - DRAGON BALL Z EDITION Flames @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

The dude barely left the playing surface, before Fatso's son decided to tap him on the skate.  He came back and was confronted by another Calgary player.  Not like the guy went to the locker room, took a shower, and then came back to beat the crap out of the entire Flames roster.  

7 hours ago, DickieDunn said:

It doesn't matter if he barely left it or went in the dressing room, changed into street clothes, decided he was still pissed and came back out and jumped on the ice.  Once your skates are off the ice, if you go back on, it's an automatic suspension.

Dickie's right, its pretty black and white. You cannot come back under any circumstances, there is no grey area here.

Is Tkachuk a little s*** disturber? Yup. And I hope he also gets suspended, but what Witkowski did you just can't do. You know the NHL secretly loves this stuff though.

Edited by kliq

2 hours ago, kliq said:

Dickie's right, its pretty black and white. You cannot come back under any circumstances, there is no grey area here.

Is Tkachuk a little s*** disturber? Yup. And I hope he also gets suspended, but what Witkowski did you just can't do. You know the NHL secretly loves this stuff though.

That's true. But that act alone was worth the suspension IMO, and will have endeared him to Wings fans for years to come. Good on you Wit Fisto.

18 hours ago, kliq said:

He got a game.