• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

World Juniors

Rate this topic

17 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

My bad. Didn't mean to over generalize. Not going to get political here. Let's just say that my opinion is based on personal experience, not the media. If any Millennials were offended (which of course you will be:lol:), I apologize. 

22 hours ago, kickazz said:

Dude stay away from Fake News and memes. The reality is Millennials are harder working and not only having to take care of themselves but also the baby boomer generation.

https://hbr.org/2016/08/millennials-are-actually-workaholics-according-to-research

https://medium.com/the-mission/the-14-most-destructive-millennial-myths-debunked-by-data-aa00838eecd6

Yeah! I say as I open a folder on my work computer called "cute cat pics 2017"

22 hours ago, kickazz said:

Dude stay away from Fake News and memes. The reality is Millennials are harder working and not only having to take care of themselves but also the baby boomer generation.

https://hbr.org/2016/08/millennials-are-actually-workaholics-according-to-research

https://medium.com/the-mission/the-14-most-destructive-millennial-myths-debunked-by-data-aa00838eecd6

Yeah I think you've got that backwards :lol:

14 minutes ago, Son of a Wing said:

Yeah I think you've got that backwards :lol:

I would respond, but last time we discussed stuff like this you were pretty ignorant/uninformed about it and a fellow Canadian had to correct you. We can discuss this and the US education system (the aforementioned topic) once you’ve read up on it (not fake news and facebook). Probably not on this forum though.

Edited by kickazz

32 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I would respond, but last time we discussed stuff like this you were pretty ignorant/uninformed about it and a fellow Canadian had to correct you. We can discuss this and the US education system (the aforementioned topic) once you’ve read up on it (not fake news and facebook). Probably not on this forum though.

I'm sorry you were offended. I honestly thought you were joking about the whole millennials thing. Obviously not. I apologise.

Edited by Son of a Wing

6 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Don't let the entitled millennial push you around, hit that report button.

You’re just mad cuz you got reported by a certain someone. ;)

And I’m a Generation K for know-it-all.  

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Whatever dude, you’ve been a workaholic the last 3 months. You don’t call, you flake out on GDT’s you signed up for and when you do contact me it’s at midnight and something about how you don’t like like me cuz I’m a northerner. That was literally your new years message to me. 

Edited by kickazz

16 minutes ago, kickazz said:

You’re just mad cuz you got reported by a certain someone. ;)

And I’m a Generation K for know-it-all.  

Whatever dude, you’ve been a workaholic the last 3 months. You don’t call, you flake out on GDT’s you signed up for and when you do contact me it’s at midnight and something about how you don’t like like me cuz I’m a northerner. That was literally your new years message to me

These gardening tools and gardening tool accessories don't sell themselves

I got no love for damn yankees and their war of northern aggression

7 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Pretty much the kind of thing I was basing it on. Also smart phones have pretty much destroyed workplace productivity. It's funny watching people who literally cannot function without one.

And just to keep things on topic. Congratulations Canada on your Gold!

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie