• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

World Juniors

Rate this topic

Man - is it me, or should this be Buffalo's last time hosting this...Looks like there's more red jerseys (read Canadian sweaters) than those wearing the Stars & Stripes.

If this were in Canada - the house would be full...And they'd all be cheering for the Swedes...Them Canuck bassturds :lol:

Edited by F.Michael

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Could+be+worse+_bdd7d1ee056a18122cab1f22

I'd personally take the kinder - more gentle Swedes of today...Trump has enough on his plate with N.Korea...Could you imagine him on a rant about how some bearded/tattooed/mace wielding Scandinavians might take over NYC?

On a side note - any movie buff out there - the 'Swedish' version of 'Girl With a Dragon Tattoo' series is pretty awesome.

14 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'd personally take the kinder - more gentle Swedes of today...Trump has enough on his plate with N.Korea...Could you imagine him on a rant about how some bearded/tattooed/mace wielding Scandinavians might take over NYC?

On a side note - any movie buff out there - the 'Swedish' version of 'Girl With a Dragon Tattoo' series is pretty awesome.

They could use a few more aggressive barbarian types with the refugee crisis they're dealing with

22 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

They could use a few more aggressive barbarian types with the refugee crisis they're dealing with

Indeed...Them Vikings need to go Valhalla on their a$$e$.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Could+be+worse+_bdd7d1ee056a18122cab1f22

Ummm.....where is that guy's hand at?

33 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Fake news.                         

11 hours ago, F.Michael said:

That´s not a surprise, ´northern´ movies are unique. Girl.. is originally swedish novel and only swedish/scandinavians are able to capture it´s intended atmosphere. 

Anyway congrats to Can fans, .. well, at least Zadina 2G, I´m really curious about his position on upcomming draft. 

Let´s have a bronze. 

7 hours ago, Juklitz said:

That´s not a surprise, ´northern´ movies are unique. Girl.. is originally swedish novel and only swedish/scandinavians are able to capture it´s intended atmosphere. 

Anyway congrats to Can fans, .. well, at least Zadina 2G, I´m really curious about his position on upcomming draft. 

Let´s have a bronze. 

Was hoping the UK/USA versions with Daniel Craig, and Rooney Mara would've continued...At least I have the original dvd box set.

Edited by F.Michael

43 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Was hoping the UK/USA versions with Daniel Craig, and Rooney Mara would've continued...At least I have the original dvd box set.

Saw the swedish versions in the theater and was super impressed.  Great story telling.

8 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Those kids had heart tho. They wanted to win, played hard, and were genuinely torn up to lose. I wish the Wings played with that level of passion.

Yeah, I don’t doubt that for a second. That heart is part of what makes the WJC so great. 

I saw that and got pretty annoyed, then saw that Andersson was crying. 

Just burning passion and disappointment. At least a fan got a silver medal tho, it's not like he chucked it, basically tossed it to a dude in the crowd. Probably made his day  lol. 

IIHF may not take too kindly to that though. 

Edited by kickazz