• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

No chance.  Look at his 1st nhl goal lockerroom pic and his 100 nhl goal lockerrom pick.  He WAS 185 lbs when he started.  His muscles WERE getting bigger.  He quit the weights.  It's pretty obvious.  Mantha and Frk, on the other hand, are gaining muscle mass and getting tougher to play against along the boatds and in the slot.

Well I guess the eye test is more reliable than the scales the nhl uses. Also I'm not too worried about how mantha and frk do on boats, but on the ice is a different story

6 hours ago, Learn2LuvIt said:

Totally agree.  Previously I watched him play, and thought that he was another Griff here for the short term...looked like he was playing over his head.  Lately, he looks like a confident NHL player who is making great plays, making the players around him better, seeing the ice nicely, calm and collected/no panic, etc.  Helm and some of our other players who are a bit older/more experience had better get their act together.  Some of our young guys are playing like they are here to stay and possibly taking jobs away from others.  Love it.

Yeah it's amazing how hard young players compete when they actually want to win. But when the team throws in the towel and no longer cares about winning, thats when Bertuzzis turn into said Helms.

On 1/17/2018 at 1:13 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I just spent $180 on a hardware wallet 2 days ago. Last time I listen to lwing and the bourgeoisie.

To everyone here, this is not a joke. I want to offer a sincere apology. You are all here to have fun and I have acted like a total immature jerk. I would never act like this in person and I would be incredibly embarrassed if I ever did. I am embarrassed now and I apologize for being disrespectful, disruptive and wasting your time.

A few weeks ago, during my suspension here, we a family member had a serious accident. It made me think about what is important and how to treat people. A nasty troll posting an apology to a bunch of strangers on a hockey forum might seem ridiculous, but I wanted to do it.

I don’t know if I can have my account deleted, but I am going to enter in some password I can’t remember so I will essentially lock myself out. Not because I think I can’t control myself, but because even though the mods gave me another chance, I really don’t deserve it. Okay, another reason is I’m sure I could never regain any kind of reputation here, but I promise I won’t create another account and pretend to be someone else.

Please enjoy your forum and best of luck to all of you.