• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gniwder

5/7 - It's Friday Night, Go Out, Meet A Girl, Make Something Of Yoursefl, Don't Watch This Game GDT - Wings @ Jackets - 7PM EDT

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I want Yzerman and his people to have as many options as possible.

My thinking aswell

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I guess all I'm saying is I'm just not as invested as I normally am.

Same here.

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

And that's because I honestly don't see much separation within the first 10+ guys. No clear-cut top dogs, IMO.

As I told the guys in the Discord, I have a feeling that Yzerman is gonna walk up and call up a name that wasn't even in the top 10 discussion. Just feels like that kind of year.

Just now, Akakabuto said:

As I told the guys in the Discord, I have a feeling that Yzerman is gonna walk up and call up a name that wasn't even in the top 10 discussion. Just feels like that kind of year.

BAH GAWD THAT'S NIKITA CHIBRIKOV'S MUSIC

7 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Of course this would be your response. Shocker.

Either way, in before the Vikings ya dingbat 

But only Europeans matter.

4 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

My thinking aswell

Same here.

This will be the draft where we do win the lottery... the draft lottery version of the make-up call.  Then, in 22, 23 with top flight players up for grabs we'll drop max spots. #typical

On 5/8/2021 at 1:58 PM, The 91 of Ryans said:

Of course this would be your response. Shocker.

Either way, in before the Vikings ya dingbat 

What do you mean? I speak the truth. Its not an ideology or political viewpoint.

Asian migrants crossed over the land bridge into a modern day Alaska and began moving south. Thousands of years later, Polynesians began inhabiting islands throughout the South Pacific and eventually reached the west coast of South America around the 6th or 7th century C.E. It would be another 400 years before the Vikings reached Maritime Canada and another 5 centuries after that before Columbus reached the Caribbean.

The Americas were the last livable continent to be inhabited. Asian migrants made it their home thousands of years before Europeans. They were first. It was their right to claim in and inhabit it. But it was always a  separate continent without an indigenous population.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:46 PM, mackel said:

But only Europeans matter.

Unfortunately, the American history books would agree with you. I still don't think they teach it correctly in American schools even now.

6 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

What do you mean? I speak the truth. Its not an ideology or political viewpoint.

Asian migrants crossed over the land bridge into a modern day Alaska and began moving south. Thousands of years later, Polynesians began inhabiting islands throughout the South Pacific and eventually reached the west coast of South America around the 6th or 7th century C.E. It would be another 400 years before the Vikings reached Maritime Canada and another 5 centuries after that before Columbus reached the Caribbean.

The Americas were the last livable continent to be inhabited. Asian migrants made it their home thousands of years before Europeans. They were first. It was their right to claim in and inhabit it. But it was always a  separate continent without an indigenous population.

Unfortunately, the American history books would agree with you. I still don't think they teach it correctly in American schools even now.

Check out phoenician coins. On one side bust of dear leader. On other map of trading domain (maritime empire). They have coins that include the coast of south america and the amazon river. The east has been visting the west hundreds of years b4 the vikings and probably b4 that aswell. 

U ******* casuals

GO!!!
This phrase was said by the first cosmonaut on Earth - Yuri Gagarin. (Yuri Gagarin)
He was the first astronaut on Earth. He was Russian! ...
Now Russia is becoming a strong country, gas pipelines, a vaccine against COVID-19, an army.
Is this very reminiscent of the communist Soviet Union?
Альбом для монет
How do you think?
Now we have total control in our country. I am interested in the opinion of foreigners.

Албонумисматико

ADVOKATE

grevorgАЛИdVhower

14 hours ago, NovikovGT said:

GO!!!
This phrase was said by the first cosmonaut on Earth - Yuri Gagarin. (Yuri Gagarin)
He was the first astronaut on Earth. He was Russian! ...
Now Russia is becoming a strong country, gas pipelines, a vaccine against COVID-19, an army.
Is this very reminiscent of the communist Soviet Union?
Альбом для монет
How do you think?
Now we have total control in our country. I am interested in the opinion of foreigners.

Албонумисматико

ADVOKATE

grevorgАЛИdVhower

Considering the Russians have approached a CoVid 19 vaccine (they authorized the vaccine before there was any type of clinical data) in the same way they approached space travel (Google Vladimir Komarov), I would say nothing has changed since the days of the Soviet Union. They are still recklessly and desperately trying to catch or beat the US, and have no problem if innocent people die in the process.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie