• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Dekeyser's Value

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, kliq said:

I remember him getting quite a bit of backlash when Holland was GM, but it did die down. My guess is people didnt give him a hard time because he decline was to a degree connected to that back injury he sustained. Who knows, fans are fickle. 

I gave him a hard time.  He never trained, never got better.  His best game in the NHL was his first game.  The guy was lazy and sucked.

19 hours ago, kliq said:

I remember him getting quite a bit of backlash when Holland was GM, but it did die down. My guess is people didnt give him a hard time because he decline was to a degree connected to that back injury he sustained. Who knows, fans are fickle. 

10 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I gave him a hard time.  He never trained, never got better.  His best game in the NHL was his first game.  The guy was lazy and sucked.

The back injury aside, he also had that condition that basically prevented him from ever gaining weight. Every year I posted the "thickness" ranking (height/weight) of everyone on the roster, and DK was always the lowest rating. He weighed what a guy who is 5'/11" should have weighed wet and wearing boots. But he was 6'3"...

Here's how DK's career should have gone: Signed to the NHL, reassigned to AHL, ends up playing 2-4 seasons on an NHL 3rd pairing somewhere down the line. Injured and retired before 30.

But we had Holland and Blashill, so instead he made $36 million dollars and played well above his own place for YEARS.

20 hours ago, bIueadams said:

The back injury aside, he also had that condition that basically prevented him from ever gaining weight. Every year I posted the "thickness" ranking (height/weight) of everyone on the roster, and DK was always the lowest rating. He weighed what a guy who is 5'/11" should have weighed wet and wearing boots. But he was 6'3"...

Here's how DK's career should have gone: Signed to the NHL, reassigned to AHL, ends up playing 2-4 seasons on an NHL 3rd pairing somewhere down the line. Injured and retired before 30.

But we had Holland and Blashill, so instead he made $36 million dollars and played well above his own place for YEARS.

agreed.  This would be me running the Wings:

Danny, good season this year.  In order for us to keep you from getting hurt, you are going to HAVE TO come into camp 10 lbs heavier in 4 months, and its gotta be muscle.  We have a trainer and nutritionist that has worked with the Rock, Vin Deisel, and Chris Hemsworth.  If this doesnt sound like what you want to do, we can start you off in Toledo next year and see if that helps you put on weight.  See you in Sept.

On 10/28/2021 at 2:18 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Fabbri is a fine middle 6 forward. Would not mind keeping him going forward. But if Berggren and Tyutyayev are part of the future, then Fabbri is also expendable. Like Leddy, if he can get you a good pick at the TDL, its Bye Bye for me.

this didn't age very well