• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

GDT: Red Wings @ Blue Jackets 7:00pm

Rate this topic

Anyone else see that Dvorsky is coming to NA? Sudbury OHL

Not because he's awesome but because he apparently is not. 0G 0A in 10 games in the SHL. Barely breached 2 minutes ice time total in his last 2 games.

Which one of you goons wanted him at 9 in this spring's draft again? I know it was someone. 

11 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Not because he's awesome but because he apparently is not. 0G 0A in 10 games in the SHL. Barely breached 2 minutes ice time total in his last 2 games.

Which one of you goons wanted him at 9 in this spring's draft again? I know it was someone. 

CRL thinks he's a scout.  He's more of a boy scout, really.  I actually wanted ASP at the 9th pick.  Oops.

24 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

@kipwinger

I wanted Simashev

34 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

AS-P may end up going top 5 in redrafts so no need to OOPS there fella

When i saw his lateral movement and his ability to keep his head up 100% of the time, I figured he had a rafalski type ceiling and a Lebda type floor.  He plays the game right and had a good hockey iq.  All tgat was worth a #9 pick, imo.  

7 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

Danielson went deeper.

Brandon doesnt play dump n chase retard. And he hangs back to cover the neutral zone on dzone transition plays. Wtf r u even talking about?