• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

Larkins Wings vs Ovie's Caps

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

For some reason, I felt at peace with things last night.  Watching Petry stay on the ice 45 seconds too long, then pylon, then Compher NOT clear an easy clear, then a goal.  It all just validated everything for me and made me feel right.  I am right.  Petry and Chiarot suck.  They shouldn't be on the team, and they've cost us a playoff birth.  The mismanagement of a roster is the worst this year that I've seen from a Red Wings team.  The Dave Lewis + Cujo days had better decision making.

>Fires Al Sobotka

>Desecrates sacred jersey with trash patch

>Expects to not be cursed and make the playoffs

Yzerman is objectively a regard and was only succesful in Tampa bc of Al Murray

1 hour ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

For some reason, I felt at peace with things last night.  Watching Petry stay on the ice 45 seconds too long, then pylon, then Compher NOT clear an easy clear, then a goal.  It all just validated everything for me and made me feel right.  I am right.  Petry and Chiarot suck.  They shouldn't be on the team, and they've cost us a playoff birth.  The mismanagement of a roster is the worst this year that I've seen from a Red Wings team.  The Dave Lewis + Cujo days had better decision making.

That  1st goal against Detroit was the Red Wings season in a nutshell…Opportunities missed, tripping over each other, no sense of direction, just a complete clusterf**k.

It’s been mentioned before; this teams has no identity with both the roster and coaching staff…Not skilled nor physically intimidating…Embrace the ‘Minnesota Mediocrity’.

Edited by Motor City Mullets