• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Elshupacabra

Red Wings 2002 Playoffs Song

Rate this topic

anything is better then that lame and corny Red Wings lets fly jingle they started playing after every win at home this year.

That is the biggest piece of crap I have ever heard.

IT SHAMES ME.

Okay maybe not, this song is pretty lame.

My all time favorite was the Russian Five song they had.

Guest Crymson

anything is better then that lame and corny Red Wings lets fly jingle they started playing after every win at home this year.

That is the biggest piece of crap I have ever heard.

IT SHAMES ME.

Okay maybe not, this song is pretty lame.

My all time favorite was the Russian Five song they had.

Yeah, I really do not like "Hey hey Hockeytown." It's lame. We need a faster song. Also, get rid of the other one they play (after the 2nd goal and so on); I like Zombie Nation much better.

Tried downloading it but Rapidshare has decided bit by bit to make free membership to it's website a momument to the deepest sphere of hell. They gave me this as an access code...

IPB Image

What the heck is that first symbol suppose to be? Anyways I guessed one to many times and it's blocking me right now =/

Tried a D, e, and even an @... prolly a damn 9.

Tried downloading it but Rapidshare has decided bit by bit to make free membership to it's website a momument to the deepest sphere of hell. They gave me this as an access code...

IPB Image

What the heck is that first symbol suppose to be? Anyways I guessed one to many times and it's blocking me right now =/

Tried a D, e, and even an @... prolly a damn 9.

wow thats messed up, my guess would be a 9 as well

I kinda like it, cheesey yes but if looked at in a parodic sense it's pretty witty. Nothing I'd imagine hearing at the Joe, but definitely on a local radio station. Kind of like the Leafs suck song Ottawa made to the tune of Hey ya or Toronto's rebuttal sung to the tune of Sandler's Hanukka song. Just a cheesey little remix, nothing meant to be that serious.