• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theoctopus

Grigorenko

Rate this topic

Translator ?laugh.gif

I tried but my translator of choice couldn't handle it. tongue.gif Being linked to Severstal's site once and trial and error has gotten me to the point to recognize the bolded word as Grigorenko's name. Luckily they format their gamesheets the same way we do.

peace

My Russian is completely nonexistant but I'm fairly certain Igor netted the OT gamewinner against Ak Bars today? Oct. 7th.

http://www.severstalclub.ru/modules.php?op...order=0&thold=0

Овертайм:

60.43  Григоренко (Турковский, Трубачев) - 3:2

EDIT - posted a bit too hasty.  He got an assist on the 1st goal of the game too.

1-й период:

8.40  Пискунов (Трубачев, Григоренко) - 1:0

So 1+1 for 4g 8a in 12 games.  Not too shabby.

peace

yep, assist and gwg.

1st star

english

http://www.rushockey.com/events.php?i=sl&s...=sl_news&id=362

have to mention he's doing this without much of a supporting cast, he's the only one on the team in the top 41 points leaders...

http://www.rushockey.com/playerstats.php

Edited by SUPERSTUD

Григоренко (grigorenko) on a roll, got the first goal vs Khimik ÃŒ. 3g-7a-10pts 10 games

i know that rookie salaries are capped.

However, with the Wings likely to be somewhere close to the cap, there is a big difference between $450,000 and $850,000 (rookie max).

That kind of thing could be a deal breaker.

Especially if Grigorenko suddenly captures the attention of Omsk or Dynamo.

i know that rookie salaries are capped.

However, with the Wings likely to be somewhere close to the cap, there is a big difference between $450,000 and $850,000 (rookie max).

That kind of thing could be a deal breaker.

Especially if Grigorenko suddenly captures the attention of Omsk or Dynamo.

There are incentives that could be added on. Plus we we shouldn't be that close to the cap. No closer than we are now and odds are high we are removing one of Osgood/Legace, Chelios, and possibly Shanahan and Yzerman as well. All these guys are likely going to be replaced with cheap guys already in our system.

Ovechkin came over knowing he won't make as much, for the first three years anyway. Here's hoping Igor has the same competitive spirit to play in the biggest league out there.

peace

Can't waint until that Russian bull gets here - could make him the Lion's new fullback. Wait. No, no no no no - what was I thinking? Keep him on the winning franchise. Damn, gotta stop smoking that stuff!!!

Grigorenko has 12 points in 12 games, Kovalchuk has 13 in 11 games.

I believe Grigorenko's point totals are also similar to Evgeni Malkin's. That's something to be proud of. thumbup.gif

Kovalchuk is the best forward in the world...Malkin is a top prospect.

I believe Grigorenko's point totals are also similar to Evgeni Malkin's. That's something to be proud of. thumbup.gif

I believe referring to Kovalchuk as the best forward in the world would be a little generous, but either way, I'm truly excited to see that Grigorenko is keeping pace with the likes of Ilya Kovalchuk and Evgeni Malkin. It wouldn't suprise me one bit to see Igor step right into the Wings' lineup next season if he keeps this up.

I believe referring to Kovalchuk as the best forward in the world would be a little generous, but either way, I'm truly excited to see that Grigorenko is keeping pace with the likes of Ilya Kovalchuk and Evgeni Malkin. It wouldn't suprise me one bit to see Igor step right into the Wings' lineup next season if he keeps this up.

IMO, Ilya is the best pure offense guy out there. Plus at 22 there is room to grow.

Grigorenko could have stepped into the lineup the year of his accident (just prior obviously) and he could have stepped right into the lineup this year.

peace

IMO, Ilya is the best pure offense guy out there.  Plus at 22 there is room to grow.

Grigorenko could have stepped into the lineup the year of his accident (just prior obviously) and he could have stepped right into the lineup this year. 

peace

smile.gif I'm kinda suprised this debate about Kovalchuk has dragged on like this, and I don't mean to continue it, but, IMO, you could indeed make a very strong case for Ilya being the best pure offensive guy out there. However, the statement he made was that Kovalchuk was the best forward in the world, not the best pure offensive talent. While most people would say the title of best forward would go to Iginla, my vote is for little Martin St. Louis.

Anyways, I feel kinda bad for Grigorenko. He should've been in the league by now had it not been for that accident. I totally agree with you there. I am glad, however, that the Wings are allowing him to regain his "pre-accident" form before they stick him into the lineup. Although Igor is indeed a fairly mature prospect (isn't he like 22?), I've never been a fan of rushing players before they're ready. Although, it doesn't appear if Detroit will still be allowed to let their solid European prospects to develop overseas for long periods of time like we have done in the past.

SEVERSTAL (Cherepovets) – NEFTEKHIMIK (Nizhnekamsk) – 3:4 (0:0, 3:2, 0:2).

GOALS:

- 1:0 Trubachev 3 (Grigorenko, 21.04),

- 1:1 Kasyanov 2 (Chistokletov, Balmin, 24.01),

- 1:2 Konkov 2 (Sokolov, Kraev, 32.25),

- 2:2 Gorelov 1 (Bulatov, Cierny, 35.17),

- 3:2 Bulatov 1 (Soin, 37.55),

- 3:3 Kasyanov 3 (Chistokletov, Ugarov, 50.04),

- 3:4 Kraev 2 (Simakov, 56.10).

one assist reported by rushockey.com, but i'll take the team's word for it and go with two assists!

Edited by SUPERSTUD

hockeydb.com only gave him one for the game so that's 2 to 1 and I'll go with that. Still it's 13 points in 13 games. He had 18 in 41 games last season (all 18 points scored in the last 25 games after a horribly slow start because the coaches wouldn't let him play and get adjusted so he got himself traded).

peace

Stupid question alert!!!!!!!

But if the Wings could clear up some room under the cap, could Grigorenko join the team say before Christmas this year?

mowers, maltby, cleary, chelios, woolly. (or any combination of these, i would not complain.)

Edited by SUPERSTUD

Stupid question alert!!!!!!!

But if the Wings could clear up some room under the cap, could Grigorenko join the team say before Christmas this year?

mowers, maltby, cleary, chelios, woolly. (or any combination of these, i would not complain.)

Yeah, let's dump Maltby.

Then our top notch penalty kill drops big time.

Why don't we cut Draper too? He makes a lot more than Maltby does.