Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Bennigan's Grill & Tavern

www.bennigans.com

2424 S Mission St

Mt Pleasant, MI 48858

(989) 772-5002

Get directions

I just called them and they are open until Midnight...

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pb...1/middayupdates

Michigan Bennigan’s restaurants will remain open, despite a bankruptcy filing today that’s likely to shutter most of the national chain’s locations.

Bennigan’s and sister restaurant chain Steak & Ale filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection, aiming to liquidate their assets and shut down.

But the 14 Bennigan’s in Michigan, including those in Okemos and Delta Township, are owned by a franchisee, LaBelle Management of Mount Pleasant, that intends to keep them open.

“We have no intention of closing any of our operations,” said Rich Boyce, director of restaurant operations for LaBelle, which has two Bennigan’s in the Lansing area. “Our company is profitable.”

Boyce said his company owns the rights to the Bennigan’s name in Michigan and will continue to operate its restaurants under that moniker.

The company will have to take over marketing and some food buying services from the national chain.

LaBelle has a mix of 37 restaurants and hotels in Michigan and Indiana.

Neither Bennigan's nor the Metromedia Restaurant Group returned calls for comment. A lawyer listed in the filing, J. Michael Sutherland of Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal LLP, did not return a call.

But a recorded message on the law firm’s answering system said not all stores using the Bennigan’s and Steak & Ale trade names have filed for bankruptcy and some franchise locations were not included in the filing.

Isn't holland closer? Wave as you go by exit 93 on I-96.

yes Holland is way closer haha. but my mom had bought shoes over in Howell and didnt try on both feet. so she needs to return them haha. annnnnnnd we have coupons from over there. and its more fun :P haha. and I will wave, and probably get looks like this :blink: from my sister and mom lol

Damn it... I was wondering why I was leaking oil out of my rear main seal...

The last I remember all I knew that it was moving in and out, in and out, stroking oh so well. I am, of course, talking about the pistons firing.

yes Holland is way closer haha. but my mom had bought shoes over in Howell and didnt try on both feet. so she needs to return them haha. annnnnnnd we have coupons from over there. and its more fun :P haha. and I will wave, and probably get looks like this :blink: from my sister and mom lol

Howell is like 30 min. away from me.

:unsure: Am I supposed to know what you're talking about? Because I don't. :ph34r:

In Bhutan, when they are tired, they go to sleep. I've heard it works a treat. Many other cultures are borrowing the custom now too.