• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I did then my net crashed and now it says i am already signed in??? grrrrrr

I've had this problem before, you've got to log in under a another name and then message yourself, if you do it a couple times it will kick the fake you off.

Edit, it has to be in the IM part where you click the name, not just in the chat window.

Edited by Elshupacabra

When my parents dog was a puppy, we took it to the vet to get the standard check up and all that and they gave us some papers about dog training that they had there. we took him home and put him inside and then we left for a little while, when we came back the dog had destroyed the training papers, nothing else just the training papers, like he knew what they were. :lol:

I just thought of that for some reason and thought I'd post it. :dntknw:

When my parents dog was a puppy, we took it to the vet to get the standard check up and all that and they gave us some papers about dog training that they had there. we took him home and put him inside and then we left for a little while, when we came back the dog had destroyed the training papers, nothing else just the training papers, like he knew what they were. :lol:

I just thought of that for some reason and thought I'd post it. :dntknw:

:lol: that is pretty funny

but we heart you!!!

(oh and I would be nice to me, I could post those pictures on here :shifty: )

O.K. class, see this last part of the post? anyone know what this is called? Anyone?? No one??? O.K,This, Class, is what is know as blackmail, say it with me Black-mail... good, so what does this make Lizz? Anyone? Yes, thats right, a Blackmailer!

Now class, is being a blackmailer a good thing? Thats right, No, no it isn't.

So in conclusion, black mail=BAD <_<

any questions?

O.K. class, see this last part of the post? anyone know what this is called? Anyone?? No one??? O.K,This, Class, is what is know as blackmail, say it with me Black-mail... good, so what does this make Lizz? Anyone? Yes, thats right, a Blackmailer!

Now class, is being a blackmailer a good thing? Thats right, No, no it isn't.

So in conclusion, black mail=BAD <_<

any questions?

lmao!! :lol: well its all because I am 6 and all. But dont make me mad. I have those pictures *evil laugh* mwahahahahaha