• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

you think that is scary?! I just am sitting here minding my own business, and I feel something brush against my chest, I figure its a hair and go to get it and there wasnt one. so I figure I am imagining things. but then I feel it again and its moving! I tore off my shirt and bra and there is a BEETLE IN MY BRA. I then killed it with a shoe, and vaccuumed it up. *shudders*

Lost the shirt and bra? s***. I would've had to change my underwear.

I HATE BUGS!

They come into the complex every 6 months or so to 'spray' for bugs (cockroaches and lil' ants etc.) We refuse the spray in our condo...........just use the 'bait'. We've got 2 young children. No poison please.

Guess where everybody elses bugs go?

Lost the shirt and bra? s***. I would've had to change my underwear.

I HATE BUGS!

They come into the complex every 6 months or so to 'spray' for bugs (cockroaches and lil' ants etc.) We refuse the spray in our condo...........just use the 'bait'. We've got 2 young children. No poison please.

Guess where everybody elses bugs go?

after I killed it I put on a different clothes all together. it was a wholesale change!

Why can't things ever get done when I want them to? I just need to print a few stupid documents for my stupid online application and the stupid printer is having an attitude problem. I went to ask my dad for help, and of course he's leaving for golf. Why can't the world just revolve around me?!?!?!

Why can't things ever get done when I want them to? I just need to print a few stupid documents for my stupid online application and the stupid printer is having an attitude problem. I went to ask my dad for help, and of course he's leaving for golf. Why can't the world just revolve around me?!?!?!

Uninstall the Printer and then reinstall it from the PC...

That may fix the problem...

Uninstall the Printer and then reinstall it from the PC...

That may fix the problem...

That's a good idea. But I've decided to be a chick about it and just wait until my dad gets home so he can do it. Heh.

Problem 1 - An 'online' application, by definition, requires no printing right? Have you ever visited the interwebs?

Problem 2 - Go golf with yer dad!

Bounce yer box and the printer. First place to start with Micro$oft s***. Fixes 90% of their world.

aloooooooooooooooha

Problem 1 - An 'online' application, by definition, requires no printing right? Have you ever visited the interwebs?

Problem 2 - Go golf with yer dad!

Bounce yer box and the printer. First place to start with Micro$oft s***. Fixes 90% of their world.

aloooooooooooooooha

You would think it requires no printing. That's part of their mindf*ck.

This is what happens when you don't have Mike Comrie to tell you "they're not printing."