• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

i know the feeling. its only 3pm and feels like it should be 6.

Ugh. It's kind of annoying though too.

My boss told me he knows that I don't have enough work to do so he doesn't mind if I do personal things from work.

But still, I can only entertain myself online for so long.

Ugh. It's kind of annoying though too.

My boss told me he knows that I don't have enough work to do so he doesn't mind if I do personal things from work.

But still, I can only entertain myself online for so long.

You could do what my wife does, look for a better job.

Be aware that places of business have been known to keep track of employee's emails, what sites they visit, and etc...

If they do find out she is looking for a new job, the company may help along the process - I have seen it done in the past...

Um, I really like my job actually. It's not entirely my bosses fault - he can control the needs of the company and those needs control whether we are busy are not.

I can deal with the slow days, but they drag.

Awwww thats a sweet picture Volleyball head . a picture of a really old looking guy.........................and Eddie Van Halen. :P

Very funny PH. But BELIEVE ME when I say, when I got 'the news' that he was on the boat? I ran to the shower - washed the important parts - quick shave - lil Speed Stick, some toothpaste? (***** bath)

I was OFF! FLYING

Then I proceeded to hit EACH AND EVERY redlight going to the harbor. There're like 6......that appearantly last 26 hours each?

Steering wheel has grip marks in it now. (I may have, or may NOT have run someone over...awaiting the calls on that)

Very funny PH. But BELIEVE ME when I say, when I got 'the news' that he was on the boat? I ran to the shower - washed the important parts - quick shave - lil Speed Stick, some toothpaste? (***** bath)

I was OFF! FLYING

Is Inny aware of this?