• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

yea so we got raped at work yesterday since its high school orientation, thought it would be the same today. but noooooooooooooooooooooooo it was slow as hell, but I still got extra time to make up for the day i miss next week

What do you do for work?

I smell my arm. Don't ask me why. It drives my dad crazy. Mom says let me be. I'm a momma's boy (which I will admit). My friend who got his degree in psychology says it's a comfort thing or something like that.

I smell my arm. Don't ask me why. It drives my dad crazy. Mom says let me be. I'm a momma's boy (which I will admit). My friend who got his degree in psychology says it's a comfort thing or something like that.

I smell my arm too...only because Ive got one of my girlfriends hairbands on my wrist. Makes me happy :)

Why are women so emotionally unstable?

Maybe "because Ive got one of my girlfriends hairbands on my wrist"

Give it back and save the world

If you find out why men are jerks maybe you could find out a correlation

:clap: That was beautiful.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow any advice?

If you use packs of frozen peas instead of ice, it works better because then it actually wraps around your jaw, and ice just sort of sits on top.

Try not to let food get into the incision, that happened to my friend and she had to get it cut open again because it got infected.

While you're taking the pain meds, take it easy. I was a bit too active and almost threw up.

Don't use a straw, it could cause dry sockets which are very painful.

Be careful when you brush your teeth, if you accidentally brush the gums it just causes more pain (I learned this the hard way).