• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I love watching it rain cause ..... well cause i just like it . I was gonna say that i like it caus in a way it's like it's washing the world and purifying it or something but that sound deep and thats why i'm not saying it ... oh wait i just did .

I love thunderstorms the most. But my dog hates them lol

I'm expecting the USPS to deliver big time today.

You never did tell me what you were expecting

I love thunderstorms the most. But my dog hates them lol

I kinda like storms too , they fascinate me . :) i like most seasons and like most of the different weather we get but I hate high winds . that's definetly the only weather condition that I don't like .

I kinda like storms too , they fascinate me . :) i like most seasons and like most of the different weather we get but I hate high winds . that's definetly the only weather condition that I don't like .

in the begining of July we had a huge thunderstorm with high winds....I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to my sister saying "OH WOW" I looked out the window and all the trees were bent sideways. then this fell down

n508083127_663176_8.jpg

so we went to the basement, which of course began to flood. but other than that I love storms. the thunder and lightning and the rain on the windows....my 100lb+ dog trying to jump on my lap and drooling everywhere afraid the thunder will get him :rolleyes:

I'm leaving for Hawaii for vacation in 10 days. Anyone have any tips for fun things to do on Oahu? We've got the touristy stuff covered (Arizona Memorial, Diamond Head, a cheesy luau), but I'm looking for any unique eateries or spots to snorkel, etc.

Why are the last days before vacation always the longest?