• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Oh new facebook you suck so magnificently. I can't even update my status lol. How will my stalkers and vague acquaintences know what I'm up to???

I have a live cameraman following you, so I'm good. You really need to make sure your shoes are tied tight.

I have a live cameraman following you, so I'm good. You really need to make sure your shoes are tied tight.

*ties shoes* Thank you lfd! I might have tripped or something. How considerate!

its the weekend :thumbup:

Yeah! *hf* My weekend starts Thursday night too :shifty:

Ok, WTF!?

I got this email from the Detroit Red Wings today:

Hey Red Wings fans!

Don't miss a minute of this month's training camp and preseason action. Sign up today for the Red Wings Mobile News! Receive Red Wings news alerts directly to your mobile phone. Join by texting "Red Wings" to 70734 or log on to DetroitRedWings.com and enter your phone number to subscribe.

Once you enroll, you'll receive two (2) text message updates per day from Traverse City and one (1) message a week throughout the pre-season. The best news? There's no fee to enroll!

So log on or text in today and join Wings Mobile news.

So I figure, why not and signed up.

The first message I got said

"Red Wings forward Henrik Zetterberg was named to the NHL's 'Three Stars' for the week ending Oct 14."

Which was strange, being that it isn't Oct yet

THEN I got:

"Don't forget to check out www.detroitredwings.com. Ticket packages are still avalible. Call 313-396-7575 for more info"

and

"Visit the new legends club. Includes ticket, dinner buffet and some of the best seats in the house for on ice action"

At this point I said "I don't need this advertizing bothering me" and replyed with "NONE" as per instructions to unsubscribe.

THEN IT GOT REALLLLY WEIRD

THIS IS AN EXACT TRANSCRIPT FROM MY CELL PHONE OF THE TXT IT SENT ME:

Breaking news.

Steve Yzerman will come out of retirement and return to the ice in mid November. Come to the Joe to catch the action!

What the hell? I have no idea what to think about this. :unsure:

Edited by Elshupacabra