• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Well they all had little paper things with their names on it in front of the. So when we were standing there waiting to start I noticed Helms said "please smile at me" above his name. So I said "Darren I'll smile at you" well he gave me a funny look and so I said "Guarantee Pav did it". Hhe shot a look at Pav and Pav just started laugh like crazy. So he looked and his sign and same something along the lines of damn it Pav.

:lol: that is awesome

Oh yeah it was a great time. I had pav and helm laughing oh it was so great, they were such nice guys. Then again i was the third person in line for them so they were still all happy. Ozzie was really cool. i had him sign my jersey and he asked me all about it because it was a old starter jersey from his rookie season. Great guys. Lilja was nicer to me this year too so I don't hate him as much anymore haha. Zetter was also pretty down to earth. Leino looked scared haha

Awesome. :) Note to self: learn Swedish and Russian. I'd be willing to bet a few kind words in the mother tongue would sound pretty good to Pavel after so long of working his limited English.

Well they all had little paper things with their names on it in front of the. So when we were standing there waiting to start I noticed Helms said "please smile at me" above his name. So I said "Darren I'll smile at you" well he gave me a funny look and so I said "Guarantee Pav did it". Hhe shot a look at Pav and Pav just started laugh like crazy. So he looked and his sign and same something along the lines of damn it Pav.

He must've thought you were hitting on him, you creeper! :lol: Not that I blame you :shifty: Man that's a cool story. What a mischievious little scamp.

my mom has been sick all week long. and in a ton of pain. she went to the doctor on yesterday and they told her that she had a bladder infection I guess and it was inflamed and pressing on everything and causing the pain.

well I was just down there rubbing her back for her, and she said, "my back cant take me laying on it all day. There go my hopes of being a hooker"

:blink::lol:

I'll have to send her a message and ask her about some stuff. My biggest fear is infections. I clean my ear relentlessly. I'm keeping my hair up in a ponytail so I don't snag my hair on it. Hope it works. :P

Why the week from hell?

Yeah all 3 of mine have been infected. My most recent one, the right one, got so infected I was literally pouring the alcohol on my ear just to cool it off it was horrible but now its healed and fine. you will be fine!

The week from hell is a super long story involving as always a stupid boy. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

I should have known it was pointless as soon as I found out he didnt like hockey. hah. I've been on a " I hate guys" kick for about a week now...

well I was just down there rubbing her back for her, and she said, "my back cant take me laying on it all day. There go my hopes of being a hooker"

:blink::lol:

:lol: Well played, mom! So I guess another of your family clan has to take up the mantle.....:P

The week from hell is a super long story involving as always a stupid boy. Stupid Stupid Stupid.

I should have known it was pointless as soon as I found out he didnt like hockey. hah. I've been on a " I hate guys" kick for about a week now...

Yes, this should have been your first clue, unless he responded well to conversion efforts. The worst thing about most boys is that they don't appreciate what they have. They deserve a week dedicated to hating them every once in a while. You'll bounce back though, you seem like a scrapper (just like Hossa ;)).

Yeah all 3 of mine have been infected. My most recent one, the right one, got so infected I was literally pouring the alcohol on my ear just to cool it off it was horrible but now its healed and fine. you will be fine!

Thats how I judge them. "You don't like hockey? I don't think this is gonna work out."

:lol: Well played, mom! So I guess another of your family clan has to take up the mantle.....:P

right. I told my sister it was all up to her now haha. I just about died laughing when my mom said that though. :lol:

Yes, this should have been your first clue, unless he responded well to conversion efforts. The worst thing about most boys is that they don't appreciate what they have. They deserve a week dedicated to hating them every once in a while. You'll bounce back though, you seem like a scrapper (just like Hossa ;)).

Thats how I judge them. "You don't like hockey? I don't think this is gonna work out."

haha yeah. Im just getting extremely over not finding the right guy. It shouldnt be this hard.

Awesome. :) Note to self: learn Swedish and Russian. I'd be willing to bet a few kind words in the mother tongue would sound pretty good to Pavel after so long of working his limited English.

Psssh. I can speak Russian but you won't catch me talking to a Red Wing in their native tongue. NO WAY and I've been through the Russian 5 and Datsyuk and I just don't have the guts.

I did consider offering Zetterberg a Swedish Fish, however. Haha, remember Lizz?

Psssh. I can speak Russian but you won't catch me talking to a Red Wing in their native tongue. NO WAY and I've been through the Russian 5 and Datsyuk and I just don't have the guts.

I did consider offering Zetterberg a Swedish Fish, however. Haha, remember Lizz?

:lol: I do remember! I think I even have a video of you with a box of them talking about it :P speaking of videos from that day, this one is still my fave!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v434/liz...rent=heehee.flv

with the little kids today. Cohen was playing bowling on the Wii, Rachel (2) decided she was playing too, without a controller. she would run up fling her arm out and her leg back, and then she announced to us, "I rock!"

Edited by wingnut22

Aww for her back? :( Hope she recovers soon!!

I put in the Nanny Diaries...we'll see how it is.

well she went in again today since the pain didnt go away (it wasnt really her back, it was her lower abdomen) and they did a CAT scan on her and found out she has Diverticulitis. Which is basically little pockets that form and get food or stuff caught in them and can become infected, and they can form abscesses. Which isnt good, and then they push against the abdomen wall, and if they burst it leaks fluid or something into her system and that can get really bad. So they are keeping her so they can monitor her, and she is going to talk to a surgeon tomorrow about possible surgery she might have to have :(

well she went in again today since the pain didnt go away (it wasnt really her back, it was her lower abdomen) and they did a CAT scan on her and found out she has Diverticulitis. Which is basically little pockets that form and get food or stuff caught in them and can become infected, and they can form abscesses. Which isnt good, and then they push against the abdomen wall, and if they burst it leaks fluid or something into her system and that can get really bad. So they are keeping her so they can monitor her, and she is going to talk to a surgeon tomorrow about possible surgery she might have to have :(

That sucks. Hope she is feeling better soon.

That sucks. Hope she is feeling better soon.

thanks :) . My dad told me that they made it sound like she will have to have another CAT scan tomorrow morning. I plan on going there tomorrow and spending the day with her so she isnt bored.

thanks :) . My dad told me that they made it sound like she will have to have another CAT scan tomorrow morning. I plan on going there tomorrow and spending the day with her so she isnt bored.

Aww how sweet of you :) Well I hope the second CAT goes well, and hope tey find a way to cure her!

The Nanny Diaries was good, you guys should watch it. I'll looking at you Shup.

Aww how sweet of you :) Well I hope the second CAT goes well, and hope tey find a way to cure her!

yeah from what I looked up online she shouldnt need surgery. but that doesnt mean they wont suggest it. the way she was talking they seemed to be leaning that way. She was just really emotional about it, combination of no sleep and being in the hospital. I didnt want to leave there tonight. But I guess they gave her some vicadin (sp?) and hopefully that will make the pain go away so she can get some sleep.

actually, you'll want her to have the surg. If she doesn't it can come and go as it heals and reopens. My brotherinlaw has is, didn't have the surg, and it can put him down for days. He's a big whimp so I doubt I'm compairing apples to apples with your mom.

Well said. :looney:

Ahh yes, what better way to relive, not only my humble days as a nanny but also my slightly less humble days as a Scarlett Johansson look-alike. :closedeyes:

Edited by Elshupacabra