• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

nooooo, about 4 of those pomagrante lemonade thingies at bdubs in two hours and 4 or 5 shots.

Woah. You called them "thingies." That means you are feeling pretty damn good.

Are you all finished with your finals?

I thought that might be the case, went to the part that shows all pics of you, and it still doesnt show up. whoever tagged you must have them set to private

Confused? Is this possible? look under "Photos of Jason" not just my albums

Edited by JayUp88

Confused? Is this possible? look under "Photos of Jason" not just my albums

thats what I did. the last one that shows up is the one that says "Ryan with Uncle Jason" whoever posted the pics of you and your beard must have the album set to "friends only"

thats what I did. the last one that shows up is the one that says "Ryan with Uncle Jason" whoever posted the pics of you and your beard must have the album set to "friends only"

weird. i wonder how many pictures out there of me really can't be seen by other people

weird. i wonder how many pictures out there of me really can't be seen by other people

probably all the ones we could be using to make fun of you :P

No it's true, that series went downhill fast.

I am only speaking of the first movie. Not the others. And he is only saying not to join to spite me. so.

I have a final at 6 and Im scareeeedddd!!

I have to write a 4-6 page paper about buying american in class....3 hours and by the time we actually get started I will have 2 1/2...I dont think I have ever finished a college paper in 3 hours...

eeekkkk

had a run-in with a possum at 2am this morning... when it woke me up from a slumber attacking my garbage. damn those things are fugly

I have a final at 6 and Im scareeeedddd!!

I have to write a 4-6 page paper about buying american in class....3 hours and by the time we actually get started I will have 2 1/2...I dont think I have ever finished a college paper in 3 hours...

eeekkkk

Are you typing, at least? 4-6 pages in under 3 hours, handwritten, is pretty brutal.

Are you typing, at least? 4-6 pages in under 3 hours, handwritten, is pretty brutal.

yeah we did type it. It took me like 2 hours but I felt bad some girl accidently kicked the switch that had everything plugged in and shut off the entire row of computers in front of me. After I saw that I was like s*** IM DONE!

its still like an hour away. but pretty much I am thinking my only option

.....and hour is right next door. Why don't you want to go far? I was about 2 1/2 hours from my parents place. Going away to college was so great.

.....and hour is right next door. Why don't you want to go far? I was about 2 1/2 hours from my parents place. Going away to college was so great.

yeah see but you went away. haha. My problem is I lack the funds to live anywhere else. So I will be making the drive everyday. Which is why I wish it was closer to me! haha