• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

You sound like me. I stayed at home with my folks until the day I got married at age 24. And my parents are still my best friends.

My parents are my best friends also, but there is a point in time the young ones need to venture out and learn responsibility. Sometimes parents had enable their children WAY TOO MUCH.

I hate to admit...Im a spoiled one.

I go to community college, still live at home...they pay my tuition i pay for my books which works out to be about the same <_<

but I lost my job in jan. because of the awesome economy and mommy and daddy pay for everything...like my 200 dollar credit bill due this month from my spendings at the mall.

I also dont know how to do my own laundry...I'm 18.

Im pathetic.

I go to community college, still live at home...they pay my tuition i pay for my books which works out to be about the same <_<

but I lost my job in jan. because of the awesome economy and mommy and daddy pay for everything...like my 200 dollar credit bill due this month from my spendings at the mall.

Im pathetic.

Really?

I been doing my own laundry since I have been 10 yrs old and I am a guy. I can wash, dry, iron, press, bleach, fabric softener, dryer sheet. I cook and bake also.

Guest Shoreline
Absolutely. I agree with you. There's a difference between being close, and being sheltered.

Or being stalker'ish.

Im pathetic.

You think that's bad?

I'm 20. I've never paid a single bill in my life. My parents pay for my school, books, phone, car, everything. He even gives me gas money, because he considers it a "school expense", which he takes care of. Up until this year, I didn't have my own bank account. I gave my checks to my dad and he took care of everything for me. I finally went and opened my own bank account so I could do SOMETHING for myself.

I help clean the house on Saturdays. That's about it.

You think that's bad?

I'm 20. I've never paid a single bill in my life. My parents pay for my school, books, phone, car, everything. He even gives me gas money, because he considers it a "school expense", which he takes care of. Up until this year, I didn't have my own bank account. I gave my checks to my dad and he took care of everything for me. I finally went and opened my own bank account so I could do SOMETHING for myself.

I help clean the house on Saturdays. That's about it.

I feel bad for you. You honestly have no sense of responsibility.

Guest Shoreline
Yeah, stalkers are scary. It gets bad when you have to change your cell number.

Can't see eye to eye there. I've only changed my number due to telemarketers waking me up every morning. About as annoying as, say, someone following you around anonymously on an internet forum. :thumbdown:

Can't see eye to eye there. I've only changed my number due to telemarketers waking me up every morning. About as annoying as, say, someone following you around anonymously on an internet forum. :thumbdown:

Is there a hidden message in there Shoreline? Remember, there are always sides to a story. I am not going to keep on rehashing this unless that is what you and another is trying to do.

Guest Shoreline
Ok, that video just totally creeped me out! I'm never talking to any of you again!!!!

:D :D :D

It's creepy enough being able to play an acoustic guitar. :lol:

Is there a hidden message in there Shoreline? Remember, there are always sides to a story. I am not going to keep on rehashing this unless that is what you and another is trying to do.

I dunno I'm seeing hidden messages some 10 posts back, and a quick search of posts would indicate to me there's a lost child following some adult on the forums around here in an angsty teen fashion. Must be my imagination. Being ADHD, I tend to pick up on subtle things rather quickly. And being ADHD, as well as horrendously blunt, I have little tolerance for bulls***. :)

Edited by Shoreline

It's creepy enough being able to play an acoustic guitar. :lol:

I dunno I'm seeing hidden messages some 10 posts back, and a quick search of posts would indicate to me there's a lost child following some adult on the forums around here in an angsty teen fashion. Must be my imagination. Being ADHD, I tend to pick up on subtle things rather quickly. And being ADHD, as well as horrendously blunt, I have little tolerance for bulls***. :)

Glad you do not know what a running joke.

Guest Shoreline
Glad you do not know what a running joke.

I don't quite see this as a joke, but if you're going to make one, I prefer obnoxious.

I don't quite see this as a joke, but if you're going to make one, I prefer obnoxious.

Well I count 10 points back from your point and it is about spoiled/sheltered kids.

Is that the post your talking about? You need to be a little more clearer if not.

Guest Shoreline
Well I count 10 points back from your point and it is about spoiled/sheltered kids.

Is that the post your talking about? You need to be a little more clearer if not.

Well, if we want to be quick and to the point, we can make it very clear who you're following around the forums and the comments you're making toward them in such a subtle fashion to make them feel uncomfortable here. No matter what story I hear, I can sure say that's childish in and of itself.

Well, if we want to be quick and to the point, we can make it very clear who you're following around the forums and the comments you're making toward them in such a subtle fashion to make them feel uncomfortable here. No matter what story I hear, I can sure say that's childish in and of itself.

Please be clear about it. I really would like to hear it. Once again, I counted 10 posts back and are you referring to that post about spoiled/sheltered kids?

Edited by Rivalred

Guest Shoreline
Please be clear about it. I really would like to hear it.

About personal issues between a forum member and yourself you're trying to exploit here? Or doing a search of your posts to show you following her around in every topic? I'm getting some feeling of deja vu here because I could've sworn this was discussed before..

About personal issues between a forum member and yourself you're trying to exploit here? Or doing a search of your posts to show you following her around in every topic? I'm getting some feeling of deja vu here because I could've sworn this was discussed before..

What forum member are you talking about? Like I said, I need names and facts please.

Guest Shoreline
What forum member are you talking about? Like I said, I need names and facts please.

If you don't remember, maybe a forum admin will. No sense in talking to someone with amnesia.

If you don't remember, maybe a forum admin will. No sense in talking to someone with amnesia.

Ms_Hockey sending me text messages stating that moderators approached her asking if she wanted me banned? Then receiving another text stating she did not want that?

Then when I approached moderators no one contacted them? And it was all smoke?

Is this what your talking about? Or when I sent the forum admin (Matt) a PM and let him know what was going on.

Edited by Rivalred

Guest Shoreline

[edit: nevermind, Jedi, you can delete this]

Edited by Shoreline