• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Cedar Point on saturday. Question is, do I rock my U of M hat or Tigers hat?

Oooooo, tough question. It's Ohio, and the block M is always a good choice in Ohio. Still...the Tigers are demanding special attention. Go with the D.

Now my question is, what the hell are you doing going to Cedar Point when the Tigers are in town and playing a game? In October! :P

Oooooo, tough question. It's Ohio, and the block M is always a good choice in Ohio. Still...the Tigers are demanding special attention. Go with the D.

Now my question is, what the hell are you doing going to Cedar Point when the Tigers are in town and playing a game? In October! :P

Someone just messaged me via myspace that she got tickets and I'm guessing I could possibly go, waiting to hear back. There is one for you. Tigers playoff game or Cedar Point. It is Cedar Point. Cedar Point trumps everything in my book but Tigers in October...

Keep in mind that I have been to two handfuls of games this season and they have lost everyone......

Edited by dallas27

Keep in mind that I have been to two handfuls of games this season and they have lost everyone......

Fair enough. Stay the hell away from Comerica then :lol:

PS: Ditto me, by the way. I've been to two games this year and they lost both in extra innings by letting Todd Jones pitch too long and watching him unravel after the 9th.

Fair enough. Stay the hell away from Comerica then :lol:

PS: Ditto me, by the way. I've been to two games this year and they lost both in extra innings by letting Todd Jones pitch too long and watching him unravel after the 9th.

Yea, was thinking about going downtown tomorrow for the game but even that may be too close. Not able to go anyways so, to the game that is.

We were both at one of the games. I think the one I saw was when Jones unraveledl which was when they went on the 15 game winning streak and the one game that they lost I was at. Could have been a different one.

That is why I CRINGE everytime I see him take the mound in the 9th, especially vs. the Yankees in October

Edited by dallas27

We were both at one of the games. I think the one I saw was when Jones unraveledl which was when they went on the 15 game winning streak and the one game that they lost I was at. Could have been a different one.

Possible. Was it the Devil Rays? The games I saw were against the Rays with Bonderman starting and the Angels with Verlander pitching. Very similar games.

I think this passage I ripped off just about perfectly sums up my opinion on the subject of the Toyota Prius. Achewood fans might recognize it.

I ain't sayin' we ain't got to clean up greenhouse damage and all that, but please can we do it with some cars that do not look like a Reebok. I mean a man cannot drive a Prius, it is like exactly the shape of the mouse that is under your hand, and has about the same horsepower.

I will tell you what. If you can put a Prius hybrid engine system in a '71 Eldorado, and get it so that it can at least attain a maximum speed of 25MPH, then I will drive it. No one wants to see an old Eldo go fast. The car was designed to glide real slow, to crawl past the strip, to be seen.

Yea, was thinking about going downtown tomorrow for the game but even that may be too close. Not able to go anyways so, to the game that is.

That is why I CRINGE everytime I see him take the mound in the 9th, especially vs. the Yankees in October

They have won all three games I have been to.

So if anyone wants to give me their tickets for the games this weekend to ensure another win, I'd be willing to help out.