• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

How not to overeat on Thanksgiving

Sounds like good advice.................FOR ME TO POOP ON.

Why would I not want to overeat on Thanksgiving??? Turkey, gravy, Grandma's meat pie, squash, corn, stuffing, jello-molds, cherry pie a la mode, pumpkin pie, more of Grandma's meat pie........and of course, mashed potatoes served in shovelfuls with gobs of butter! (my propensity for eating enormous amounts of mashed potatoes is becoming a bit of a running joke in my family and I plan on living up to it in spades this year :D ) How on earth would I have use for advice like "no seconds"??? If someone tells me I can't have seconds, I'm cleaning off a garbage can lid and bringing that to the table instead of a puny little plate. Can you tell I'm excited for Thanksgiving?

im looking into canadian citizenship...any one know how it is done? or atleast dual citizenship.

i'm working on it right now. the first step is "visitor" status, then "resident" status, then you can take the test to apply for citizenship. i'm working with an immigration lawyer to ensure that everything is done properly.

Edited by Lidstrom Rules

That's like saying my favorite reason for barfing my lungs out is because I've been drinking too much as opposed to a virus or food poisoning.

Soooooooooo, you're not a fan I take it.

I was being serious too. I friggin' love that show. And I'm not afraid to admit it.

i'm working on it right now. the first step is "visitor" status, then "resident" status, then you can take the test to apply for citizenship. i'm working with an immigration lawyer to ensure that everything is done properly.

yea i need to stop at immigration next time im in sarnia. shuold go do that tomorrow.

Soooooooooo, you're not a fan I take it.

I was being serious too. I friggin' love that show. And I'm not afraid to admit it.

Ahhh, no. "Reality" shows = bad. Pretty much all of them. I've seen the occasional Wife Swap, or Real World, or whatever, and I usually end up hating most everyone in it. The only "reality show" I can stand is Last Comic Standing, and obviously only the parts where they're doing standup.

Saw an Evening with Kevin Smith 2: Evening Harder last night.

Just awesome !

His british accent was hilarious. Love the dude.

Clerks II wasn't as funny as I thought though.

I hope he realizes his Jay & Silent Bob era has come to an end.

Time for something new, Kev !