• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Today I cooked my dinner with the aid of the microwave, stovetop, and the oven. That hasn't happened in I don't know how long. Plus I required the use of a large-ish pot, a baking sheet, a microwaveable bowl, and a casserole dish, and that's just the cooking portion. So this is definitely rarified air. Dinner for the past week or so has been brought to me by the Stouffers company and therefore hasn't required so much as a dinner plate.

So finally, people that seem like they should be at the top of the points list are...

Ovechkin, Jagr, Zetterberg will get there soon.

Malkin, too, along with Crosby. Garanteed.

And to go back about a year ago, yeah, math does suck :P

thinking about ordering this...

IPB Image

I second that, although I really only watch the games, not the chronological feature. I only watched that once. Not that it was bad. Anywho.

So I've been playing Blades of Steel. Old-school games are still the best. The game has many flaws, not the least of which is the fact that it is in no way an accurate representation of the game of hockey. Offsides and icing simply don't exist, and passing is almost completely unnecessary. Just skate in the direction of the net and blast away. That strategy is worth 10 goals, at least. Also the fact that they give you 8 teams to choose from, none of which are Detroit. But the game is awesome for three reasons. One: you win a fight, you get the power play. None of this namby-pamby "penalty" nonsense. Two: all-powerful goalies. Guy too close to the crease? Scoot the goalie over his way and knock him over. Of course, the goalie can't leave the crease, or in fact do anything but slide foosball-style back and forth, but he certainly packs a wallop. Three: knocking fools over as they try and shoot. This is even more fun than winning a fight. Blades of Steel is still one of the best hockey games they ever made.