• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

I haven't quit smoking and don't plan on it, over 20 yrs. and still going semi-strong, but congrats on your non-smoking stretch Interminded. If you can hunt it down in any theater around you check out Tideland, it's a Terry Gilliam project so it will be phenomenal. Ignore the movie reviewers because the only movie of Gilliams that these festering pussballs have given the respect and had the taste to recommend was Timebandits, There are very few movies I will go out of my way to see based solely on who directed it, Gilliam and Raimi are just 2 of the mandatory directors movies I will see.

Yo Lids Rules long time no type, how's my brother in the church of Patton doing? Speaking of Patton how do you like the Peeping Tom Disc? I CANNOTstop listening to that disc.

Pieces

Satan81

I haven't quit smoking and don't plan on it, over 20 yrs. and still going semi-strong, but congrats on your non-smoking stretch Interminded. If you can hunt it down in any theater around you check out Tideland, it's a Terry Gilliam project so it will be phenomenal. Ignore the movie reviewers because the only movie of Gilliams that these festering pussballs have given the respect and had the taste to recommend was Timebandits, There are very few movies I will go out of my way to see based solely on who directed it, Gilliam and Raimi are just 2 of the mandatory directors movies I will see.

Yo Lids Rules long time no type, how's my brother in the church of Patton doing? Speaking of Patton how do you like the Peeping Tom Disc? I CANNOTstop listening to that disc.

Pieces

Satan81

Hey thanks man !

And I will check Gilliam out !

Pieces

Satan81

Hey man, what's up? rockin' out to some scorps right now. Haven't heard the new patton yet. I'll have to check it out!

Hey interminded, as far as the smoking goes, i smoked 3 packs a day and quit in january of '05. Almost 2 years now. It is honestly the hardest thing i've ever done. It was harder than recovering from my car accident. (17 broken bones) I still crave them once in awhile and i still have to use the nicotine gum when i drink.

Hey man, what's up? rockin' out to some scorps right now. Haven't heard the new patton yet. I'll have to check it out!

Hey interminded, as far as the smoking goes, i smoked 3 packs a day and quit in january of '05. Almost 2 years now. It is honestly the hardest thing i've ever done. It was harder than recovering from my car accident. (17 broken bones) I still crave them once in awhile and i still have to use the nicotine gum when i drink.

Well, I'm 32 now and half of those years I smoked about 1,5 pack a day.

I don;t find it that hard so far. Maybe it's because I really want it and I don't have second thoughts about it (I'm not saying you do though !)

First few days were suprisingly easy. But after a week my body (and mind I guess) really wanted the nicotine.

It gave me a headache and from time to time a somewhat naucious feeling.

After a couple of days that went away. And somehow that was it.

Of course there are times that I find myself in a situation wanting a smoke.

But I don't smoke anymore, so it's not even an issue.

A bit of humor always helps. When I think " How nice it would be to smoke a cigarettte now " , I immediately think: " Too bad I don't smoke ! " :)

Hey, you had it harder than me, but you still quit !!!

Kudos to you !!

You know, it might be smart of me to get my ass off the computer and go shopping. Once again, its Christmas Eve and i havent bought a damn thing! And i still have no idea what to get anyone either! Should be fun.

I was watching "Stump the Schwab" on ESPN classics, and there was a game where Schwab gives a certain amount of clues about a certain athelete to a contestant. The contestants had to say how many clues they will need in order to get the person right and teh other contestant would say if he could get the person right with less amount of clues. If the other contestant says he couldn't, then he says to give the clues to the first contestant. Anyway the category was "Hockey Gods" and the contestant had to try to get the player with 3 clues, I eventually got it but it was obvious that he had some trouble, and I got it within the first clue :D . .... because the answer was steve yzerman and anyone on this board would probably get it right.

I need a life :(