• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

its around 24ish here..... brrrrrr

thats like a heat wave :P

last night when I went to bed, it was raining out and there was almost no snow left on the ground. And I woke up this morning and couldnt even see across the street because it was snowing so hard :blink:

:ranting: I have to go pick up my sister, go to the store and the library and my car doors are FROZEN SHUT. Like the mechanics in the doors are literally frozen, so I cant even pry them open. grrrrrrr Edited by wingnut22

Hair dryer... it really does work

my car is at the end of my driveway and I cant move it closer, and I am not messing with 5 billion cords to hook that all up haha. My sister just got home from walking home, and is all mad at me. I totally planned this to happen dont you know? I reallllllly wanted to get yelled at, and pay late fees on my library book. it was on my list of things to do today!

Melt it with your rage!

I tried, all it got me was the wind blowing my keys and hardcover library book off the top of my car! Today is going so well, not to mention I am still driving myself crazy. *sigh*

Abscesses are horrible. Are they going to drain it or give you antibiotics? Or both?

Theyve given me these pill thingies. It seems to have shrunk and gone all spongey, and isnt as painful now. So happy days for me :thumbup:

Obviously the correct course of action was surgery...but what do these dentists know?

I tried, all it got me was the wind blowing my keys and hardcover library book off the top of my car! Today is going so well, not to mention I am still driving myself crazy. *sigh*

hot water . . . . . just don't worry about it freezing up your lock again till much later though. :ph34r::P

hot water . . . . . just don't worry about it freezing up your lock again till much later though. :ph34r::P

yeah, not looking forward to that happening haha. Its happened twice so far with my drivers side doors, but the passengers side would open. so I just climb in over there and as I drive with the heat on it unfreezes the door. but today they were all frozen. but this is just the way my day has gone. :(