• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

yeah, not looking forward to that happening haha. Its happened twice so far with my drivers side doors, but the passengers side would open. so I just climb in over there and as I drive with the heat on it unfreezes the door. but today they were all frozen. but this is just the way my day has gone. :(

It used to happen to my old car all the time too, it was such a pain in the bum. :angry:

:ranting: I have to go pick up my sister, go to the store and the library and my car doors are FROZEN SHUT. Like the mechanics in the doors are literally frozen, so I cant even pry them open. grrrrrrr

Quick preventative trick- get some mineral oil, the stuff they use as a laxative, and rub some into the rubber door seals. It displaces the moisture, and makes it much harder to freeze the door closed- nothing that can freeze.

and with that I get my hopes all up again....who knows why? :rolleyes:

Quick preventative trick- get some mineral oil, the stuff they use as a laxative, and rub some into the rubber door seals. It displaces the moisture, and makes it much harder to freeze the door closed- nothing that can freeze.

I will for sure have to look into that. I have had them freeze in past winters, but never to where the mechanics in the door wouldnt move. Like I could always manage to get them open. But now its like I have all the doors locked and the handles wont budge

lol how many did you do before you puked? I did three in a row and a sambuca...wasnt very smart

my cousin and I knocked out a bottle of Patron before his concert back stage... not sure how many shots that was... but i was totally awesome after a little bit :D

so....every christmas we make these Peanut Butter Bar cookie things, which taste just like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. well, you have to smash up graham crackers. So most of the time I put them all in a ziplock bag and take a hammer to them, but everyonce in awhile the bag gets a hole in it and leaks out a little bit.

So me being a genius, I think, hey why not just put them in this giant bowl and smash them with the bottom of the measuring cup?! what could go wrong? The measuring cup slips out of my hand hits the edge of the bowl, which flips up on its side showering me and the kitchen in Graham cracker bits. :blush: