• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

At this time next week, I will be moving out of my closet-room. This week is flying by, but not fast enough!

oh it sounds good now, but you don't really want to leave college..... then again its northwood :P

who else watched the office?! I NEED someone to talk about it with!!!!!!!

I haven't yet i plan on doing it later....... then i'll talk

I am thinking I will have to rewatch it today....I loved it that much!!!

Oh I have been waiting all season for this to happen. I knew it was going to happen at some point!!! yes i may have just watched it at work.

Oh I have been waiting all season for this to happen. I knew it was going to happen at some point!!! yes i may have just watched it at work.

Spoilers!!!!

when the nurse asked pam if there was a chance she was pregnant I was like "NO WAY!" haha. then Jims reaction....oh my word *perfect* his slight freakout moment and then just utter happiness! then when he comes out and calls dwight and his voice is all cracking and he just sounds SO happy :D then his eyes all full of tears....I love it. I nearly started crying! haha. I want someone like Jim so bad lol. and then Michael, at the end of the episode....I am so proud of him. he is growing up! I LOVED when he was like, "maybe on year shes with someone. and the next I'm with someone....but then when it happens, its perfect. I'm in no rush" I am in love with this episode.

Edited by wingnut22

The clock on my computer is set to 24- hour time and I can't figure out how to get it back to normal 12-hour time. Any suggestions?

clock

Follow those instructions except choose "h:mm:ss tt" instead.

You may also be able to just choose "English (United States)" from the drop down menu on the first page, if it isn't already selected.

Edited by Elshupacabra