• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

That actually happened to one of my coworkers the other day at work. Someone ate his danish (I think thats what it was) and no one fessed up. He, similar to you, was not upset that it was eaten, just that no one asked if they could have it.

all I ask for are some manners! haha :lol:

all I ask for are some manners! haha :lol:

I know if my brother stole gum from me, I would kick his ass. s***, even if I was in your situation and didnt know who did, I would still kick his ass and use the gum as an excuse to do so.

Edited by Lidstromrules16

I know if my brother stole gum from me, I would kick his ass. s***, even if I was in your situation and didnt know who did, I would still kick his ass and use the gum as an excuse to do so.

haha well no ass kicking here. maybe I just need to get a deadbolt for my door and keep it locked at all times. or set up some cameras :P haha

if they would have just asked I would have said "take some" and when I asked who did it, whoever did just should have said "me" and no big deal. haha but noooooooooooooo

Im with you all the way. It would be no big deal if someone asked me if they could have some of my gum. but stealing and not saying anything. BUSH

Im with you all the way. It would be no big deal if someone asked me if they could have some of my gum. but stealing and not saying anything. BUSH

exactly.

so lately I have been reading threads, typing out replies to them and then just closing the window without posting them.

exactly.

so lately I have been reading threads, typing out replies to them and then just closing the window without posting them.

I do that too sometimes infact I actually nearly did it right now except if I did you wouldn't know I do it too. :P:lol:

Lol I do that all the time.

I do that too sometimes infact I actually nearly did it right now except if I did you wouldn't know I do it too. :P:lol:

do you guys do it on purpose or accident? haha. I meant that I type it all out and then just decide not to post haha

do you guys do it on purpose or accident? haha. I meant that I type it all out and then just decide not to post haha

I do it on purpose. I want to reply and think through everything that I wanna say and then basically can't be bothered. I'm not doing to be lazy just that usually something else happens and I don't have time to reply to anyone who replies to me so there's no point starting up a conversation.

I do it on purpose. I decide to reply and then decide that it's better left unsaid.

I do it on purpose. I decide to reply and then decide that it's better left unsaid.

haha thats pretty much the same with me. either I just shouldnt say what I have typed out, or I figure it wont much matter anyways haha

So I was thinking........I watched that movie Hook (the one with Robin Williams as Peter Pan. Its one of my all time favorite movies) like last weekend at 1 am or something, and for some reason I didnt feel bad for what happened to Rufio. I mean sure, he didnt deserve what he got, but in a way, he actually did. He tried to mess with the story of Peter Pan and was thus given a great big "howdya do" from Captain Hooks sword. Plus, he was an ******* to Peter in the beginning and thought he was all king s*** because he was the tallest lost boy (beside Keifer Sutherland). Which begs the question.........How was there a fat lost boy if all the food they ate was imaginary?

:lol: it's so true!!! That movie is more thought-provoking than it seems on the surface, raises so many questions. I was glad Rufio bit it.

I went to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert. It was...amazing. Two insanely-talented musicians, one great show. Billy Joel was a good live performer; he had the whole arena laughing multiple times. Like at one point, he said something like, "if you have someone standing up in front of you, don't get mad....just take your clothes off! Nobody can see you - you have a person standing in front of you! C'monnnn you know you've been wanting to do it since Woodstock. Just take 'em off." During the very next song the guy in front of me jumped up. Everyone in my party told me I had to start stripping :lol: It was a crazy crazy 3 1/2 hours. Loved every minute.

Edited by PenaltyShot 96