• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

How am I supposed to sleep and get up at 7am now??? If it wasn't so damn hot I would sleep in my Hudler jersey!

The Bhawks fan I know used the phrase "Ville Lame-o" after the game was over...I quickly reminded him of his losses haha.

How am I supposed to sleep and get up at 7am now??? If it wasn't so damn hot I would sleep in my Hudler jersey!

The Bhawks fan I know used the phrase "Ville Lame-o" after the game was over...I quickly reminded him of his losses haha.

hot? its about 50 here right now! it was pretty humid and hot out today though. but it cooled off fast and started raining.

Cold front did not blow through the East side of the State yet...

um....yeah I figured as much. Seeing as I am on the lake over here, and most weather moves across the state....I was just saying what it was like *here*

I am watching George of the Jungle <3 haha

um....yeah I figured as much. Seeing as I am on the lake over here, and most weather moves across the state....I was just saying what it was like *here*

I am watching George of the Jungle <3 haha

What channel is the move on? hehe

Lack of communication on my end Izzzzzzz.... Sorry about that...

I was just saying... Left for the gym, hot and humid as a you would not believe... Walk out of the gym and it was raining chickens and sheep... It was a cold rain, but still hot and humid... I do envy you and your 50 degrees... :P

I was just saying... Left for the gym, hot and humid as a you would not believe... Walk out of the gym and it was raining chickens and sheep... It was a cold rain, but still hot and humid... I do envy you and your 50 degrees... :P

I just had a two softball game in 50 degree cloudy windy weather with slight rain. I'll take hot any day of the week haha

That is actually pretty fricken hilarious!

it was on TBS haha. It was freezing all day here too. brrrrrr!

it was on TBS haha. It was freezing all day here too. brrrrrr!

Well... Now I have to wait till it is back on again.... And that could be like..... Forever... :lol:

Send some of that freezeness over this way....

Well... Now I have to wait till it is back on again.... And that could be like..... Forever... :lol:

Send some of that freezeness over this way....

or you could go rent it.....haha. and I would if I could. I think we are supposed to hit like 67 tomorrow.

or you could go rent it.....haha. and I would if I could. I think we are supposed to hit like 67 tomorrow.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.... Your sending the warm weather this way....

Rent.... Did you say RENT?

Hmmm...

That could..... possibly.... work....