• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

This makes me laugh so hard!!! Pay me now *****!

Yesterday we were outside playing beer pong and all of a sudden we hear this little girl scream across the street...totally thought it was pearl. We didn't get off of that subject for a while.

I think the Wings are rubbing off on me. I was walking to class today and I felt a rain drop fall on my nose. I immediately turned up to the sky and uttered, "Bring it, motherf***er."

Instantly, a ray of sun burst through the glum as if to say, "We're sorry, Mike. Please don't beat us up."

Yeah. I pretty much Cleary'd that Phaneuf.

I think the Wings are rubbing off on me. I was walking to class today and I felt a rain drop fall on my nose. I immediately turned up to the sky and uttered, "Bring it, motherf***er."

Instantly, a ray of sun burst through the glum as if to say, "We're sorry, Mike. Please don't beat us up."

:lol: Hell Yeah, kick it's ass bud. :thumbup::lol:

:rotflmao:

I've already decided to turn Cleary and Phaneuf into a verb and adjective, I am so glad you spontaneously feel the same about their potential!

Waking up today: this is miniature in scope to waking up after a Cup win, this is slightly larger than waking up after lovemaking. . . Sweet, sweet summer and Round 2 is upon us!