• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

Guest shanny14
The Notebook is always a good one...*goes to rent it*

its an excellent choice. wink.gif i own that one and i bought elizabeth town.. the elizabeth town was ok... but i think Notebook is done way better.

Guest ontariowingsfan

Thanks for the suggestions guys....

notebook is amazing. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to watch it with me

elizabethtown is great.. saw it in the theatre

I rented "In her shoes"... looks like a chick flick

you know what's fun? when you are trying to download a certain song and you end up with something totally different but just as good or better as what you were trying for. I wouldn't have anything at all by Jimmy Eat World if I hadn't first accidentally downloaded Authority Song while looking for the John Mellencamp song. I just found a really neat Irish song called The Foggy Dew while attempting to get Shanny's jig The Washerwoman.

you know what's fun? when you are trying to download a certain song and you end up with something totally different but just as good or better as what you were trying for. I wouldn't have anything at all by Jimmy Eat World if I hadn't first accidentally downloaded Authority Song while looking for the John Mellencamp song. I just found a really neat Irish song called The Foggy Dew while attempting to get Shanny's jig The Washerwoman.

Ha ha! I dl'ed a bunch of irish music the other day when we were talking about Shanny's jig! I've been listening to it since. I love it!! It's on my ipod.

Ha ha! I dl'ed a bunch of irish music the other day when we were talking about Shanny's jig! I've been listening to it since. I love it!! It's on my ipod.

Irish music: thumbup.gif

the best part is, if it has words, it mostly falls into a few neat little categories:

Boy meets girl, falls in love, boy fights England and dies or gets sent to Australia

Guy minding his own business gets into trouble, usually with the English

Brave and valiant army gets massacred by the English

there is definitely a theme.

if no words, it's a jig and you can probably dance to it without moving above the waist.

They booted Stacy out of "Dancing With The Stars," how in the hell can they boot her off? It's Stacy Keibler!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Yeah for real. But Drew and Cheryl deserved to win. They were amazing through the whole thing.

Jerry Rice can't dance for crap..yet somehow he ended up being runner up, and better than Stacy when she'd get 10 from all the judges nearly every week. How does that happen. Psh. lol

Guest shanny14
Thanks for the suggestions guys....

notebook is amazing. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to watch it with me

elizabethtown is great.. saw it in the theatre

I rented "In her shoes"... looks like a chick flick

in her shoes was a good chick flick wink.gif

Guest ontariowingsfan

In her shoes sucked!!!

The only good thing about it was that my favourite E.E Cummings poem was read near the end

I could barely make it through this horrible horrible movie