• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Thanks! I used to take some really goofy pictures, now they all look like mugshots...

If anyone can tell me how to resize the pictures so they aren't humungous, PM me or something. The only reason those were small is because they are thumbnail links

Photobucket has a resizing option now, that should do the trick.

Just click on the picture in your album, and you'll have a couple different size options.

Thanks! I used to take some really goofy pictures, now they all look like mugshots...

If anyone can tell me how to resize the pictures so they aren't humungous, PM me or something. The only reason those were small is because they are thumbnail links

If you have PS, or PSP it's easy. If not, pm them to me or email them to me: jooniper30@aol.com and I'll resize em for ya and send you back. It takes a couple of seconds a pictures so no biggie.

I fully sympathize with Zumaya. Guitar Hero is a dangerous game. I once bruised my thumb playing it.

Aye, but not as dangerous as Wii, or so Me have heard.

Aye, har is some information Me found for you. scroll down t' the resizin' part.

http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/html/image-tag.html

Arrr, on the subject o' sizin' diffarnt thin's, I have t' open this next question up t' all the ladies on the board, does size verily matter t' you all you lasses? ;):unsure::lol:

Edited by OsGOD

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it later. I tried resizing in photobucket, but it only changed it there. When I posted the URL the size stayed the same.

As for you Cap'n OsGod...It's not the size of the sword that matters, it's how you use it....(Oh, God I'm gonna get banned for this aren't I??)

Thanks for the advice, I'll try it later. I tried resizing in photobucket, but it only changed it there. When I posted the URL the size stayed the same.

As for you Cap'n OsGod...It's not the size of the sword that matters, it's how you use it....(Oh, God I'm gonna get banned for this aren't I??)

Aye, as I expected :lol:

You should nah be banned. well except you be refusin' t' fly your pirate banner in your signature. That is not punishable by bannin' though do not worry. That will be addressed by the cat o' nine tails. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

Arrr, thar is a reason afterall You ne'er cross swords with a pirate

Aye, as I expected :lol:

You should nah be banned. well except you be refusin' t' fly your pirate banner in your signature. That is not punishable by bannin' though do not worry. That will be addressed by the cat o' nine tails. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

Arrr, thar is a reason afterall You ne'er cross swords with a pirate

IPB Image

:P

So it was this kid's birthday today and his grandma brought in cupcakes for all the kids. On top of these cupcakes were little rings. I thought this was fitting so I decided to show you all what they looked like:

IPB Image

It is kind of hard to see, but it is a Pirates of the Caribbean ring

With all the pirate hoopla, I knew you guys would like it!

And OsGod...Look at the sig

Woah not bad at all!.... for a loogie hawker! ;)

haha, thanks. that's a good enough compliment for me :lol: in my defense, loogie hawking is necessary when you're playing beer pong in a barn. there's some nasty stuff that falls in the cups from the ceiling :crazy:

haha, thanks. that's a good enough compliment for me :lol: in my defense, loogie hawking is necessary when you're playing beer pong in a barn. there's some nasty stuff that falls in the cups from the ceiling :crazy:

Aaaah understandable! Been to a few barn parties in my day, although never having owned any flannel or black biker shirts i always felt out of place there ;) I'd always end up ruining my nice white shoes too!