• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Me after getting home from a Denver Red Wings bar after The Cup Win :D

l_ce2806d2a6ed253c827ac83e892f632f.jpg

I'll need to update that Stanley Cup Champions banner with 2008! yeah buddy

haha i have that same banner, i dunno how im gonna put 2008 on it, or i might just leave it as it is.

This location needs no explanation.

n582795181_3310941_4464.jpg

It sure does require some explanation. These builders had no decent plate levels? No plumb lasers? Not one carpenter who could tie off a dryline in the group?

Plumb and line people!

Oh for f*** sake - s*** work - that the s***tiest Henge I've ever seen. I could totally build a better Henge.

aloha - call me. I can fix that.

It sure does require some explanation. These builders had no decent plate levels? No plumb lasers? Not one carpenter who could tie off a dryline in the group?

Plumb and line people!

Oh for f*** sake - s*** work - that the s***tiest Henge I've ever seen. I could totally build a better Henge.

aloha - call me. I can fix that.

i'll help too , i hate looking at shody workmanship. this and the leaning tower . they glorify really bad jobs in both these. tisk tisk.

d6723451.jpg

(that's monty python's holy grail ale. and i was very excited about it. and it was delicious.)

We just had that beer on tap at my bar about a month ago. We are always rotating new taps in and out. If you are ever in Lansing and want a good brew, stop by Brannigan Brothers.

We just had that beer on tap at my bar about a month ago. We are always rotating new taps in and out. If you are ever in Lansing and want a good brew, stop by Brannigan Brothers.

that's such a bummer because i was just in lansing about two weeks ago. next time i'll try and make a point to stop in. i always love a good beer bar.

that's such a bummer because i was just in lansing about two weeks ago. next time i'll try and make a point to stop in. i always love a good beer bar.

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51815

Be careful!

Edited by Rivalred

Ummm....f*** off.

Just because I'm honest about stupid things I've done in the past doesn't make you any better than me.

Girls that I've dated still come in to get drinks from me on a weekly basis so I guess if they know me personally and don't hold my past against me, maybe you shouldn't either, eh?

i don't go to those kinds of bars, man.

I know ya don't, tis a joke :lol:

Ummm....f*** off.

Just because I'm honest about stupid things I've done in the past doesn't make you any better than me.

Girls that I've dated still come in to get drinks from me on a weekly basis so I guess if they know me personally and don't hold my past against me, maybe you shouldn't either, eh?

Being honest when being asked and giving out information when not being asked and boasting are 2 different things... ;)

Being honest when being asked and giving out information when not being asked and boasting are 2 different things... ;)

Dude, she was hot though.

Dude, she was hot though.

:lol:

You were there too Dallas? ;)

:lol: And let's be honest, that's all that matters. Ugly people don't have the same rights as hot people.

Same thing goes for people who are overweight...

Edited by Rivalred

She was hot though. I'm just poking fun of Inultus. Sorry bro. I just laughed my ass off when I saw that.

That's cool. Much like Carlin, I'm here to entertain and inform. He as a comedian and me as a bartender and if I get a few laughs out of people, all the better.

Not to derail the thread tho, so here's a pic of me with my most recent lay, since all I'm interested in is taking advantage of women.

waters009.jpg

j/k that's my girl. :rolleyes: