• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Not many guitar players can make up for Sammy Hagars' singing when they are drunk, but Eddie sure as hell can. Filpulla is awesome and all, and I would love for him to touch :ph34r: me, but Eddie Van Halen is not only a guitar god, but a pioneer of a lot of s*** you hear in guitar playing today.

This one goes to Eddie. Although, I am severly jealous of you too Jayup, because I would love to meet Flip. In fact, the only famous hockey player I met was Ron Francis, and he refused to sign my Wings shirt. :(

I met Paul maurice though, and then his bad luck hit, and we all know what happened to him now.

Not many guitar players can make up for Sammy Hagars' singing when they are drunk, but Eddie sure as hell can. Filpulla is awesome and all, and I would love for him to touch :ph34r: me, but Eddie Van Halen is not only a guitar god, but a pioneer of a lot of s*** you hear in guitar playing today.

This one goes to Eddie. Although, I am severly jealous of you too Jayup, because I would love to meet Flip. In fact, the only famous hockey player I met was Ron Francis, and he refused to sign my Wings shirt. :(

I met Paul maurice though, and then his bad luck hit, and we all know what happened to him now.

Eddie had his hand on my shoulder.

Have you guys seen the pic?

This is a crappy photo of me being a wizard or something, I guess. I don't remember it. At least my pals can put a face to the name hey? :)

Rick14.jpg

Go refold those towels behind you. They're all crooked.

Straighten that picture frame as well. Not plumb.

Cool T-shirt though.

This is a crappy photo of me being a wizard or something, I guess. I don't remember it. At least my pals can put a face to the name hey? :)

Rick14.jpg

damn dude dont cast me away to some desert island....actually....

Go refold those towels behind you. They're all crooked.

Straighten that picture frame as well. Not plumb.

Cool T-shirt though.

It was a hotel room. It was probably like a war zone when we left it.

Rick14.jpg

And all this time I had seriously been picturing a bulldog behind your keyboard.

Well..... there goes that.