• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

If you read the thread about "inny" and his self title of King of the studs, most of the woman here "love him or have been one one of his women" It's just a joke. He started it and the girls here went with it. Being the good looker you are it's just part of the joke because he's had all the good looking women.

If you read the thread about "inny" and his self title of King of the studs, most of the woman here "love him or have been one one of his women" It's just a joke. He started it and the girls here went with it. Being the good looker you are it's just part of the joke because he's had all the good looking women.

Oh so it's a compliment? :huh: I thought it ment since he had so many chicks that I was a skank or something. Good to know that's not the case. :lol:

I finally found a pic of me and my friend where I look half way decent. I'm the one on the right with the long hair.

acv6a1.jpg

You're really 16? I clicked on your profile after seeing that (yeah maybe thats a bit creepy), but I saw you were 16 and I was thinking you would be older than me and I'm 20.

Oh so it's a compliment? :huh: I thought it ment since he had so many chicks that I was a skank or something. Good to know that's not the case. :lol:

Yea, people here really don't pick on a lot of people. I am surprised that someone hasn't put inny's pic on the wall behind you. Um yea about that sixteen issue, You're a heart breaker aren't you.

Um yea about that sixteen issue, You're a heart breaker aren't you.

Is that the same "um yeah" statement early in the thread to the 17 yr old who lives in the U.P.?

Edited by Rivalred

Yes. Must learn to check ages before commenting.

This time when I was working one time (local ice arena), one of the Zamboni Drivers who was 18 years old was looking at a girl who was maybe 11 years old tops and stated "she is going to be hot, I am going to give her my number."

The Director of Events and I just looked at each other as we were both shocked by his comment.

Not sure if it was a combination with the age difference, the fact if he did do anything it would be considered rape or molestation, or just down right sickening that made us concerned...

Edited by Rivalred

You're really 16? I clicked on your profile after seeing that (yeah maybe thats a bit creepy), but I saw you were 16 and I was thinking you would be older than me and I'm 20.

Yeah, I checked her profile too and she was only 16. She should be an LGW roadie or something.

This time when I was working one time (local ice arena), one of the Zamboni Drivers who was 18 years old was looking at a girl who was maybe 11 years old tops and stated "she is going to be hot, I am going to give her my number."

When I wrote for my high school's newspaper, we had a fund raiser one night that most of the staff's families came to.

The next day, our adviser (a woman) was commenting to one of the reporters that his younger sister (who was probably like 15 or 16) was "SO cute!"

One of the other writers yelled out, "Yeah, she'd be worth going to jail for!" Our teacher flipped. It was hilarious.

I thought it ment since he had so many chicks that I was a skank or something. Good to know that's not the case. :lol:

That's what I thought they were going for! I was going to say that's pretty mean of you!

:lol: Hey DKM...how many times are you going to post that picture?

OH! I am sorry!

Would you like to post YOUR picture with Eddie Van Halen, with his arm around YOUR back?

Go ahead.

Post it.

(He has his hand around my back.) Scroll up.

OH! I am sorry!

Would you like to post YOUR picture with Eddie Van Halen, with his arm around YOUR back?

Go ahead.

Post it.

(He has his hand around my back.) Scroll up.

I have a picture with Filppula with his arm around my back.... but no, Filp can't rock like Eddie can rock. Cool picture!

P6060262.jpg

I have a picture with Filppula with his arm around my back.... but no, Filp can't rock like Eddie can rock. Cool picture!

P6060262.jpg

You have a pic with flipper's hand on your back?

And you're comparing this to being next to Eddie. Van. Halen??

Let's see Flip write Eruption.

And yes, If Eddie ever laced up skates? Yes, he would score 100 goals, and 200 helpers........his first day.

Oh and have I showed this image yet?

Dankineand_Eddie.jpg

Edited by DaKineMaui

You have a pic with flipper's hand on your back?

And you're comparing this to being next to Eddie. Van. Halen??

Let's see Flip write Eruption.

I was trying to say yours is cooler.... but I don't think it came off as that.