• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

You look great ViB16!!

One of my forum-friends who has never seen me (that would be most of you) mentioned that she pictured me as looking a lot like Dom, so I thought I would put that notion to rest. :lol:

I am on the left, at a fancy banquet thingie last weekend. Not my normal get-up, it's usually jeans and t-shirts around here.

IMG_0227.jpg

Loo you look soo pretty and adorable!

You look great ViB16!!

One of my forum-friends who has never seen me (that would be most of you) mentioned that she pictured me as looking a lot like Dom, so I thought I would put that notion to rest. :lol:

I am on the left, at a fancy banquet thingie last weekend. Not my normal get-up, it's usually jeans and t-shirts around here.

IMG_0227.jpg

Hey, I'd definitely make a move on you and on the younger lady standing next to you. :cool:

Edited by GMRwings1983

My sister and I at the Red Sox/Angels game last night

I'm the one in the blue and hat :) (left side)

You look great ViB16!!

Excellent pictures of the both of you, in both instances of all people. That sounds confusing. :D

you look like you need a hug, *hug*

Most definitely, it's been that kind of past couple of weeks. So thank you. :)

and a nap

That too. I swear, I've been absolutely exhausted for the past two weeks and my sleep schedule hasn't changed at all.

aw cute.

also, hi eddy! it's been a few months.

Heya chickie, where ya been?

Heya chickie, where ya been?

i'm not sure haha...just took an unwitting break from lgw, i guess. i got a new job, which has kinda sucked up a lot of time, but other than that i think i've just been neglectful! now that hockey season is nearly upon us i'll be around a lot more.

you're lookin good, btw (even though you DO look tired in that picture) you look like you've lost quite a bit of weight since the last picture i've seen that you've posted (like...what...three months ago or so). haha..i take it wii fit is working out for you. ;)

you're lookin good, btw (even though you DO look tired in that picture) you look like you've lost quite a bit of weight since the last picture i've seen that you've posted (like...what...three months ago or so). haha..i take it wii fit is working out for you. ;)

Thanks! I've actually lost about 30 lbs in the past three and a half months, so Wii Fit (and better eating) is definitely working for me. :D

Smiling funny, probably because I got 2 hours of sleep, thank you bar. Either way, it's the stanley cup. *edit* My eyes are closed lol

img2336jy9.jpg

Edited by dallas27

Ready for the game tomorrow :thumbup:

jersey3.jpg

Yes my jersey is gigantic on me. :lol: My dad got it for me for my birthday and all they had were mediums.

Haha, my dad got me my white jersey for Christmas, and it's massive on me as well.

So, I had homecoming about two weeks ago, and I'm just now posting the pics. It's one of the few times I actually look good.

I know I'm a loser, but I needed a good pic of my dress. My hair's pretty BA too. ^_^ Bad farmers tan is bad.

wcmys3.jpg

Me and my brother at my friends house. My eyes look messed up. :lol: Oh, and I know it's a rule you're not supposed to wear earings with a necklace, but it's my cross and I always wear it.

28sqwbc.jpg

Edited by wingnut40

That new pink trycycle I ordered...the one with the tassles...got mixed in the post and Ive ended up with this red Sachs XTC125. :rolleyes:

dsc01178fh9.jpg

nice bike. I need to learn to ride one so I can get a cheaper parking pass and park closer to class in school. Plus gas is cheaper I bet.