• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ryanjay00

Darcy Tucker

Rate this topic

Now this is guy Detroit could use, especially against gritty teams. He hits like a truck, gritty as hell, fights, scores and agitates the f*ck out of guys. A lot of you guys say you don't want someone who is just there to fight, well here is a guy who scores and fights when he needs to and yet some still say no.

Now this is guy Detroit could use, especially against gritty teams. He hits like a truck, gritty as hell, fights, scores and agitates the f*ck out of guys. A lot of you guys say you don't want someone who is just there to fight, well here is a guy who scores and fights when he needs to and yet some still say no.

tough smalll i would also consider him a DARE I SAY.......TTRALALA

P-O-W-E-R F-O-R-W-A-R-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

I still say no because he's a cheapshot artist.

I just don't want a guy like that wearing the Winged Wheel. Let him stay in Toronto.

Detroit has no need for a guy like Tucker. We don't need to start s**t, if anything we need a guy that'll keep other teams from starting s**t. While Tucker will go with anyone he's not what I'd call a policeman.

Are there no big, skilled, calm, tough guys out there? Guys that go about their game, skate, hit, score, but don't get caught up in the extracurriculars until it is needed. Not some clown that flies around boarding, charging, diving, yapping until some guy latches on and beats him silly.

peace

Detroit has no need for a guy like Tucker. We don't need to start s**t, if anything we need a guy that'll keep other teams from starting s**t. While Tucker will go with anyone he's not what I'd call a policeman.

Are there no big, skilled, calm, tough guys out there? Guys that go about their game, skate, hit, score, but don't get caught up in the extracurriculars until it is needed. Not some clown that flies around boarding, charging, diving, yapping until some guy latches on and beats him silly.

peace

McGratton!