• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
betterREDthandead

NCAA Basketball Season

Rate this topic

Not suprising....Katz doesn't know much. He thought Steve Lavin was a U-M canidate, and then said Stallings from Vandy was the leader for the job days before U-M hired a coach.

Yeah....oh well, what do you want from a Wisconsin guy? :D

BTW the going rumor right now is that Oden is seriously considering returning...I hope I didn't just jinx it :blush:

Kevin Durant is reportedly going pro....

When Durant gets drafted he should give Stern a kiss. If it wearn't for that new rule about going from High School to the NBA Durant would have got drafted much later, and hardly be playing right now. Instead, he became a superstar in college and is a lock for the No. 1 or No. 2 pick...which means way more $$$$ for him.

When Durant gets drafted he should give Stern a kiss. If it wearn't for that new rule about going from High School to the NBA Durant would have got drafted much later, and hardly be playing right now. Instead, he became a superstar in college and is a lock for the No. 1 or No. 2 pick...which means way more $$$$ for him.

Yep and it should go to illustrate how the TRUE minor leagues for the NBA is college basketball and not the NBDL :)

Cook is?! What a mistake that would be! That was like when Mariuce Taylor from MSU left way to early

Not is, but leaning that way it appears.

He would really have to hope that someone drafts him on potential alone. After about Christmas, he didn't do that much and sometimes, honestly, I wonder about his effort.

He thought he should've been starting. You can see it clearly. But he wasn't going to unseat Lewis or Jamar Butler.

Daequan needs to stop being an idiot. As BWF said, I dont remember him doing anything but bricking three pointers and getting burned defensively after around Christmas. It's amazing to me he won 6th man in the Big Ten.

He of all people needs to stay and actually learn how to play the game. He has all the athleticism in the world, but he doesnt have the game smarts yet.

Heard on Cold Pizza, Matta is going to talk to Oden and Conley this weekend, and that he wont make a case for them to stay. Come on Thad! How about that National Championship?! That's not worth stickin around for? BAHHH, I'm being selfish I know.

Daequan needs to stop being an idiot. As BWF said, I dont remember him doing anything but bricking three pointers and getting burned defensively after around Christmas. It's amazing to me he won 6th man in the Big Ten.

He of all people needs to stay and actually learn how to play the game. He has all the athleticism in the world, but he doesnt have the game smarts yet.

Heard on Cold Pizza, Matta is going to talk to Oden and Conley this weekend, and that he wont make a case for them to stay. Come on Thad! How about that National Championship?! That's not worth stickin around for? BAHHH, I'm being selfish I know.

I'm having issues thinking that Conley and Oden should stay. I think that while a guy like Conley would really benefit from another year in college working on his jumpers, he can do the same in the NBA. His decision making is first rate and his play in the tournament was probably the best since Mateen Cleaves....

Oden is a no-brainer. It's obvious to me that he was playing the entire year in 3rd gear and not wanting to reinjure himself. And like any cheesy sports flick for kids, in the final game he cut loose and damn near won the game by himself (if only his teammates would've hit 3 more 3s)....