• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ontario Wingsfan

Steve Yzerman Retirement Ceremony

Rate this topic

The speed on this torrent is insane. It's taken me less than 6 hours to download a 4+ gig file. Don't usually see this kind of speed even with a hundred seeds.

i envy you.

After 24 hours... I am only at 17%! I usually can get around 300-500k/s speeds from other torrent sites... but whenever I use anything from mininova or torrentspy I get crap speed of less than 20k/s.

I just can't figure out why... until then II am still looking at a weeks download time for this.

Oh and please SEED people! There is well over 20 people who have finished downloading and I am lucky to connect to 8.

Edited by SuperCalaFilppulastic!

What do you open it with once you have it downloaded? I have a mac, by the way.

Word,

LDi03

Any software that will play a DVD should work. You can also just burn this on a DVD and play in stand alone DVD player.

- I just wanted to add that I finally was able to watch the DVD. Great Job on the menus OWF, this is a keeper!

Edited by alowicious

I just completed downloading the whole thing....and im completely speechless!

I just want to thank Ontario Wingsfan for making this. You should get at least a few Oscars for this masterpiece! I don't care about my Lord of the Ring DVDs, Star Wars has to stay in the shelve,too...but THIS is definitely the best piece of film I've ever watched!

So, I applaud you for doing this with so much professionality :clap:

Let me know if you ever come to Germany...you should be welcomned like a Hero :thumbup:;)

I just completed downloading the whole thing....and im completely speechless!

I just want to thank Ontario Wingsfan for making this. You should get at least a few Oscars for this masterpiece! I don't care about my Lord of the Ring DVDs, Star Wars has to stay in the shelve,too...but THIS is definitely the best piece of film I've ever watched!

So, I applaud you for doing this with so much professionality clap.gif

Let me know if you ever come to Germany...you should be welcomned like a Hero thumbup.gif wink.gif

I'm not sure about it being "Oscar worthy" but thanks anyways lol. I just wanted to make something for all the Detroit Red Wings / Steve Yzerman fans to enjoy. :)

I have finished the dvd I was making (you can see screenshots in this thread) http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...39225&st=25

This is the first time I have created a torrent so I hope that everything is ok?. If there's any problems just let me know?.

The file is 4.22GB and can be found here.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/543176

This DVD is spells pure class top to bottom, I could have even paid good money for this one ;)

Thanks for all the hard work :)

The dvd is top notch... menus are crystal clear, audio and video are in perfect sync... a perfect dvd all around.

Do you also plan on uploading the game in it's own torrent?

Edited by Loiselle3

I have never used a torrent before either. I assume that it is doing something... says it is downloading at 40 KBs and I have a day or something left. I am completely totally illiterate when It comes to this stuff... so I guess it is working!!

Edit... so someone explain to me what 'seeding' is....?

Edited by vladyfan

so someone explain to me what 'seeding' is....?

Your doing fine so far. Seeding is leaving the torrent up one you've reached 100%. It helps distribute the file to others.

Ontario Wingsfan, Thanks much for putting the time into this. I'll let it seed for a while once it finishes up. I cranked up my upload settings for this one.

Edited by The_Cub

I have jumped back on to help seed.. Please continue to seed after you are done getting this video. There are still people trying to get it and if you don't help, they will be left there for weeks.

Edited by alowicious

I have jumped back on to help seed.. Please continue to seed after you are done getting this video. There are still people trying to get it and if you don't help, they will be left there for weeks.

no kidding.

i'm at a whopping 14/kbs download. This file will never finish downloading at this rate.

no kidding.

i'm at a whopping 14/kbs download. This file will never finish downloading at this rate.

haha, Sorry Harold, I jumped back off this morning when i had to reboot. i transfered 60GB last night though.. I wiill get back on it.

- back on, only one leecher, if it's you, you are pulling only about 80 KB/s from me.

Edited by alowicious

haha, Sorry Harold, I jumped back off this morning when i had to reboot. i transfered 60GB last night though.. I wiill get back on it.

- back on, only one leecher, if it's you, you are pulling only about 80 KB/s from me.

someone came on and I was up to over 200 kbs downloading.... not sure if that was you or not.

alas, they've gone and now I'm creeping along once again.

Ok, now my ignorance is showing again. How do I burn this to cd or dvd (I assume since it is a large file)? I tried to open it with windows movie maker. It did not recognize it. I tried to copy it to a dvd shrink... could not figure it out. Do I just copy it to disc? HELP!